About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-20-2008, 06:22 AM   #751
Unregistered

Red face Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I really need help ....
The trouble is, I see and hear many people have cars that are around 1000 BHP mark. I have tuned, bought the best parts (stage 4, also including the best bodykit) for many of my cars, and still I cannot get the BHP even close to 1000 BHP. One example is my Ford GT500. It's BHP is at 683 (this was the best BHP that came up when I tuned it)
There are many posts on youtube showing their GT500's with about 900 BHP!!!!
This is for PlayStaion3
Is there anything im doing wrong?
Please help ......
Old 01-20-2008, 06:36 AM   #752
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do u wheelie what do you do to wheelie
There is no button that'll make you car suddenly wheelie. It's got to do with the type of car. The car
I would highly recomend is a muscle car with rear wheel drive. I use the Dodge Charger R/T. It's parts are stage 4 for everything. Tunning is optional, but to bring out the roaring beast within it's old engine, tunning is the way to go. heres what I did. Drivetrain: put all gears to low, Engine: put all to high, Suspension: On ride hight, move the black dot down 3 or 2 places down.
Hope that helps.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:43 AM   #753
Unregistered

Red face Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
cheat codes
----------------------------------

extra $10,000

"cashmoney"

extra repair markers

"safetynet"
does that work for pc also
Old 01-20-2008, 07:04 AM   #754
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have completed the first stage against ryo now up to the second, the one with the drifts and grip events. My problem is that i have a 500+ hp GT mustang for drift and i still cant even come close to beating ryo in the first drift in tokyo. Why does he get the evo as a drift car and we cant? its really pissing me off cause i cant beat him. Any ideas?
Well, for one, you can beat him. The GT Mustang isn't such a great idea to use in drift races as it is large and so crashes sometimes losing points. I defeated him in the dift races using a Rx-7, with stage 4 parts, including the best body kit. Tunning the car is optional, I defeated him using the defaults. If you want to tune, put all engine to high, and drivetrain, all gears ro low. Also, bring as many repair markers and total repair makers as you can as you can never know what'll happen.
Hope this helps.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:12 AM   #755
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

YYYEEEEAAHH!!!
The rx-7 is the best car for me to use for drifts. It's light and compact so you can say it's pretty hard to crash. I TELL YAA!!!! THE RX-7 SLIDES LIKE A GREASY HOTDOG!!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:45 AM   #756
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
does using cheat codes mess anything up!!!!!
It depends on what your using. A PC or what?. I use a PS3. i have noticed that if you put in the cheat "unlockallthings" many times ( i did 4 times) on the PS3, if you try load the file you did the cheat in, the file will highly likely corrupt, losing your saved data. The other cheats like "cashmoney" im not so sure about yet.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:09 AM   #757
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Help

The car could possible be forward wheel drive car. U even need good traction in car tune u r car to default settings. aim for max grip and use perfect shifts
Old 01-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #758
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi supra's with all stage 3 parts are ace for drags i did a 6.79 init the ova day, although it may be crap at weelies use NOS wen ur about to go down and it will give ya anova 200-300ft..
Old 01-20-2008, 02:51 PM   #759
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how do u get to the cheats menu on pro street i cnt do it anyone help me??
while in career mode enter Leave "race day" then,the next screen you see it wll say "code entry",(2nd to bottom).
Old 01-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #760
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I would like to know what a good high speed car is though
Ford GT wit a stg3 motor and stg3 tires and brakes
Old 01-20-2008, 09:09 PM   #761
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
hey my charger can do a whellie the full 1/4 mile and i only have 800 hp tire pressure down, shocks com. up , rebound down ,dont shift till it read lines ,and hit nos right before you shift to forth! look for me online "vb19"
Old 01-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #762
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?
do cheat "unlockallthings" you should unlock every thing including 3 free cars it gives u
Old 01-20-2008, 11:58 PM   #763
Unregistered

OPINION: what's your fave raceday?
what's your least fave raceday?

mine fave would be ebisu and most unfavourite is nevada highway.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:04 PM   #764
Unregistered

hey i got a supra with 1017 bhp for drag but i can only get about 200-300 ft on whellies

it goes down after the first shift

plz need help
Old 01-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #765
Unregistered

K every1 it is very easy to get your car to wheelie! but how do you beet ryo watantabe going for the showdown king? I have wooped him at everything. but im stuck on the drift part of the competition. any hints e mail at bill.jeff@hotmail.com