About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #721
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.can anyone help me with something?i can't enter in the stage before drift king called "bomb something".what i'm supposed to do?
In Career Mode click on option
code entry> secret code > type in ' UNLOCKALLTHINGS '
Old 01-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #722
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?

Someone got better ?
I have over 1200hp and ~1000nm Lambo in the game !!!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #723
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do u wheelie what do you do to wheelie
Old 01-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #724
Unregistered

Quote:
hahaha i run high 4,s with my all stage 4 r/t no one online can touch me
i call BS....what R/T, charger, challenger, or viper....
Old 01-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #725
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Which drift car can you use to beat Ryo????????????????????????????????
Old 01-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #726
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
all i have to say is chevelle for the wheelie competion and drag races
How on earth do you wheelie
Old 01-15-2008, 10:41 PM   #727
Unregistered

Quote:
Which drift car can you use to beat Ryo????????????????????????????????
i did it with viper, but i would recommend a rx-7
(drift king has an amazing rx-t)
any little RWD jap car would do (little to be light to whip it around from side to side)
Old 01-16-2008, 02:00 AM   #728
HellFire4U62

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
I noticed when drag racing my Ford Mustang started to wheelie without even trying. Number one, you have to have at least stage 3 parts to pull a wheelie, and obviously a car that is front wheel drive will not do it. When you 'GO' give it full throttle, the car should begin to wheelie right away, once the front end is getting up there it's time to shift, when you shift, the front end will start to come down. Right before it gets all the way down, hit the nitrous oxide. Keep shifting and keep it up as long as possible. I managed to get 880 feet with this technique, maybe not as good as some but nevertheless, a wheelie and enough to smoke any computer generated car in the game. Hope this helps.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:16 AM   #729
HellFire4U62

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Whats the best car for grip?
Whats the best car for speed? etc.
Grip: 911 Turbo or Evo
Speed: 911 GT
Drag: Mustang
Drift: You tell me, although the drift Kings car is working for me now. It is very hard to beat a Porsche for handling, top speed, and stability. The game reflects that. Evo is very quick coming out of turns, like the 911 Turbo. The 911 GT has a very high top end and is hard to beat if you use your nitrous correctly, but it does not accelerate that great out of corners. As for the Mustang (I think it's the Shelby with 500 horsepower, I bought that car and with stage 3 parts I have not lost even one drag race. No one can beat me, although I haven't figured out how to bring this car online. When I play online it always offers me cars that are nowhere close to mine. Good luck.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #730
Unregistered

Quote:
buy a camaro and get over 1000 ft wheelies
Mustang will SMOKE U 1/4 mile 6.5 seconds
Old 01-16-2008, 02:38 AM   #731
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
You guys are all mess up man.

every one says all this shit about the game.

why is everyone sayin get a chevelle ss
i get 6.5s with my charger
and wheelies as the game lets me

which is hole track 405m

the pagani zonda with stage 4 everything pwns all.

and i really dig my viper for my speed car

and i have a hemi cuda for a drift car
Porsche 911 Smoke all over Viper. This is not only true in the game, but in the real world as well. It is a well known fact Germans engineer the best cars in the world. This was not lost on the people that made the game. And if in WWII the Germans had concentrated on the ME-262 Jet fighter instead of a get powered bomber, we would all be speaking German right now. Not to mention they were extremely close to having a nuclear weapon. Just the facts is all.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:24 PM   #732
Unregistered

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Porsche 911 Smoke all over Viper. This is not only true in the game, but in the real world as well. It is a well known fact Germans engineer the best cars in the world. This was not lost on the people that made the game. And if in WWII the Germans had concentrated on the ME-262 Jet fighter instead of a get powered bomber, we would all be speaking German right now. Not to mention they were extremely close to having a nuclear weapon. Just the facts is all.
Yo what the fuck r u on about nobody cares about fucking ww2 or how we would all be speaking german if they did some things
this is a NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forum not fucking ww2
get it right!
Old 01-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #733
Unregistered

use nitrous early, first or second gear
Old 01-16-2008, 10:31 PM   #734
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeafTalker View Post
Stage 4 parts are rare and are only won through the prize selection after Winning and Dominating each event. Your not doing a wheelie cause your not shifting right. Also, its a Dodge not a Ford.
Its also becuase you cant do it if your suspension is stock, or soft. You have to made the back suspension stiff for it to actually work as a hinge . I had the same problem.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:33 AM   #735
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

The best car for drags and wheely comps is the DODGE (not ford u retards) charger r/t. u can totaly kill the strip wheeling all the way on stage 3. whith stage 4 u can drag in bout 6.5 seconds with perfect shifts. watch the back end cus it can get unstable at top speed though. but as long as ur not totaly shit then u can controll it with ease.

ps the zonda is shite for drag