About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-08-2008, 02:32 AM   #616
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post
Yah- I'm stuck there too.
if you go up to the rooves there will be a hole in the roof near some wood mesh that is the berau
Old 01-08-2008, 02:37 AM   #617
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

FOR ALL THE PPL WHO STILL DONT GET IT AFTER I SAID 4 TIMES WHERE TO LOOK WHEN U CANT FIND INVESTIGATIONS:
CHECK
www.gamespot.com !
Old 01-08-2008, 05:51 AM   #618
snevin balector
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 snevin balector is an unknown quantity at this point

heya there guys

ive got very far in the game on my own now its discustingly easy when you know wer 2 go

wahooooooo
snevin balector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #619
Unregistered

I have finished the game but now im in need of help soo what are the markings on the floor for?

and how do i get onto the laptops that aren't lucys?
Old 01-08-2008, 11:36 AM   #620
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished the game but now im in need of help soo what are the markings on the floor for?

and how do i get onto the laptops that aren't lucys?
You have to take Warren Vidic pen access key at the end of one of the memory blocks. 3 or for i think, he will face the far window before you go back in to the animus. go up behind him and action and you will pick his pocket.

Got to the end to but dont know what to do now! what are the markings for???
Old 01-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #621
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i dont no if this is a spoiler, ( i hope not ) but i THINK you go into your room, press y (eagle vision) and look at the ceiling ( i THINK maybe possibly why not?)
Old 01-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #622
Liver

Exclamation Damascus

okay im on that part where you had to go to jeruselam, um some other city, and damascus. i completed the two first ones then im stuck in damascus. i did like everything in that damn city [save citizens and climbed viewpoints] and it won't let me go to the other parts of the city.
help!?
Old 01-08-2008, 07:25 PM   #623
Unregistered

Quote:
I cant find any information on my HUD after looking at every viewpoint. There is absolutely nothing to do after I killed the first 3 guys
you have to climb to all the viewpoints to open up other missions, these aren't marked on the map now so you will have to look out for them.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:39 AM   #624
Multibullets
New Poster

Rep Power: 7 Multibullets is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You have to take Warren Vidic pen access key at the end of one of the memory blocks. 3 or for i think, he will face the far window before you go back in to the animus. go up behind him and action and you will pick his pocket.

Got to the end to but dont know what to do now! what are the markings for???
The Markings are for Assassins creed 2,Ubisoft says so.
Multibullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:53 AM   #625
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
The entrance is on the roof, if you havve your map on it will show you how far away you are, just get to the highest point when your there and then drop down into it
Old 01-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #626
Unregistered

Does anyone know if u can get back into select missions once you have completed the game? also i know this might seem obvious but is the end of the game set up for a second one? or do u have to figure out the codes n stuff at the end or do anything else to continue?
Old 01-10-2008, 03:34 AM   #627
Unregistered

Quote:
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
dont worry its on the roof top and a big hole in the roof you probably couldnt find it as you were being chased. it only opens when your not being chased.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:31 AM   #628
Unregistered

i dnt know where the adviser for the first missio is
Old 01-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #629
jtaxp

The Opening to the advisor is marked by a large Creed symbol. There will be a Wooden style roof with a larg opening that you drop into. It will be closed if there are Gaurds around or chasing you.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #630
Unregistered

Quote:

on the rooftop there is an entrance like a fence roof drop through the opening and walk through the only door in that room.