About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #61
Unregistered

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
I need help with the satues that move there 4 of them I dont know the way to move them
Old 12-27-2007, 06:17 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

To solve the statue puzzle, look in the diary. Matthew Mark Luke and John all correspond to a compass direction.

In the room, find the statue of Luke, you can look down at an angle and see by the compass on the floor which direction that statue is currently facing. Press the Green Triangle and move L stick to turn the statue towards the compass position it is listed as in the diary. Do same for the other three.

The O means West. In old time Europe, Oust is West. Still used in Scandinavia today.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:06 AM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Has anyone done the Sanctuary level with the four statues?? I've tried facing them as in the diary but nothing seems to happen! Help pls!
Old 12-28-2007, 05:03 PM   #64
Unregistered

theres a spot near the beginning that im not able to get past.

its right after you open a door and there is some scaffolding beyond it. Im not able to get very far cause the scaffolding crumbles in a certian spot every time i try to go across it.

is there any trick to it or a spcial way around? or am i just speaking complete gibberish
Old 12-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #65
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I Need help. I'm stuck at the part where i push the symbols in inside the cave then there is a big opening in the ground. on the side there is a ladder so i climbed down and now it wont let me do any thing...please help
Old 12-29-2007, 07:04 AM   #66
Unregistered

im stuck on chapter 11 trapped i was just wondering can anyone give me some tips or hints please
Old 12-29-2007, 07:09 AM   #67
Unregistered

Re: Stuck at the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppish View Post
I am stuck towards the beginning where Drake pulls on a chain and nothing seems to happen. I thought a door would open but I can't see that it does anything.
Keep at it. Rapid fire of the button does word eventually
Old 12-29-2007, 08:40 AM   #68
Unregistered

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

stuck at 75%. on the trail of the treasure. rescued sully and im on my own. got a radio message saying head for the roof but i cant. plz somebody help!!!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:42 AM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurama_Freak1 View Post
how to do the stupid statue puzzle

first make sure all the statues are started off by facing the center (it should already be if you haven't moved it yet). go to the lion (mark) first and make him face in the left direction ( to double check look on the ground compass and he should be facing in the o (west) direction). then jump to the falcon (john) and make him do a 180. (again to double check look at the compass and he should be facing away from the center, which is pointing east). now jump to the lady? (matthew) and do another 180 degrees turn. She also should be facing away from the center (this should be north). lastly jump to the cow (luke) and make him face the right direction (this should point south). if you did it correctly a secret passage should open in the same direction luke is facing.
thanks it help a lot
Old 12-29-2007, 02:34 PM   #70
Unregistered

hey i am stuk on the bit wer he tries to excape on a speed boat bt there are barrels in the way i shoot dem bt jst keep dien cn i have a tip how to get threw it plez
Old 12-30-2007, 12:11 AM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wow u guys are fucking idiots how do u get stuck at the beging and the statue part is pretty easy just look at the journal the angel turn it fullyin behind then the next one the same then the lion has to face to eagle simpe as that im
Yo man u belong in the fuckin tard hatch dude! u should learn how to communicate better totally false info man...
Old 12-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #72
Unregistered

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Don't get it at all - looking at the diary the cow and lion seem switched ??

What do you need to do turn them to face away or how many times my arms are tired
Old 12-31-2007, 12:44 PM   #73
Unregistered

with the four statues, the names matthew, mark, john and luke represent which way the statues should face on the compass below, its not rocket science ! as for the seven statues a bit further on in the catacombs, you just have to make sure each one is facing the right way up ! However I am stuck now too ! the treasure is being lifted out by helicopter and I do not have a clue how to stop it !! !! help !!
Old 01-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #74
Unregistered

hey
im stuck inside the moseleum (i think its called) with elena and sully and dont know what to do?!
there are 7 dials, i think i have to turn them in a certain way, but dont know in what order.

anyone able to help?

thanks
Old 01-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #75
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
stuck where the shotguns make a cross and a skull head is there. the clue shows that picture, but i cannot seem to figure it out. if i run off cliff i die and i cant climb across either...i tried shooting the shotguns the skull, grenades..everything.

Me too plz help very pissed off!