About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-25-2007, 11:06 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

g'day,

just wondering with the fish lady, how 2 dodge her waves she throws at u ??

cheerz
Old 12-27-2007, 08:42 AM   #62
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
or your can do wat i did use x to go over the beams and shoot through the flame then put the arrow into the dinamite crates and it will blow them over the sides
or your can do wat i did use x to go over the beams and shoot through the flame then put the arrow into the dinamite crates and it will blow them over the sides
Old 12-27-2007, 08:45 AM   #63
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwinn View Post
hey, i bought the game monday, and im now on the final level against the raven king dude, avin trouble beating him, seems lyk i dnt av time to dodge him, any tips?

Cant believe where some of u guys r gettin stuck, tis all fairly easy up to da last bit, if u cnt do da simple stuff how the hell du expect to do da hard stuff!!

i need help with this as well i done the first fight against him then i flew up and in the bit were he keeps shoting fire things he seems underfetable
Old 12-27-2007, 10:48 AM   #64
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Help plz

Im stuck on heavnly sword , im at the part where u have to play as kai and shoot the soilders. I can kill the archers easy but i cant kill the soliders and my after touch just makes the arrows fly into the air any 1 help me?
Old 12-27-2007, 05:25 PM   #65
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey Im New To This Game And Im At The Part Where U Have To Shoot The Cannon And I Cant Beat It In The Time Limit Wat Do I Do Some1 Plz Help Me
Old 12-30-2007, 07:32 AM   #66
Unregistered

how do i aim at the targets on charater 1 level 3 lol i really cant shoot
Old 12-31-2007, 05:00 PM   #67
Unregistered

Red face Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i m really stuck on whiptail i no how do the big waves but i need to no how to do the little waves coz i get on dying from the small waves and do u no any good attack moves dat will kill her quickly. plz reply
Old 12-31-2007, 05:05 PM   #68
Unregistered

Smile Re: Help plz

Quote:
Im stuck on heavnly sword , im at the part where u have to play as kai and shoot the soilders. I can kill the archers easy but i cant kill the soliders and my after touch just makes the arrows fly into the air any 1 help me?
on after touch u can control ur arrows by moving the ps3 controller up , down and side ways
Old 01-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #69
Unregistered

zomg people read the whole post before asking the same question again and again.. there must be like 30 people asking how to kill the bird guy and 15 answers all the same..

neway the games pretty simple apart from the last boss, that bast is well hard, i cant even get the 1st bar off him :S can you8 deflect the shit he throws at you back at him or something, i can hit him when he comes close with a 5hit combo but it does fck all to him, is it better to try and hit him with counters u reckon?
Old 01-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
I am on the final boss... the king when we are fighting in heaven and hell... how do i beat him ?? please help!! or whats an easy way?
First, try to stay away from him and force him to use magic. Then when he is using the strong magic (orange)
press and hold R1 and hit Triangle just before it hits you to deflect it back. When he uses the weaker magic (blue) get into speed stance (normal) and hit Triangle to bounce it back. The strategy is to stay away from him and keep deflecting his magic back. Then eventually u will get him down enough to kill him.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #71
Unregistered

I'm having some trouble on the last level fighting The Raven King. I've beaten the first two, but I need help on Redemption.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:20 AM   #72
Unregistered

thank you to all the tips on this forum
Old 01-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #73
Unregistered

what is the best way to kill 500 men in chapter 5 war machine
Old 01-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #74
Unregistered

Re: need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Engine View Post
Aftertouch, aftertouch, AFTERTOUCH!
The aftertouch doesn't work for me!! I can't figure out how to control the cannon balls and the arrows!! I'm stuck!!
Old 01-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #75
Unregistered

Question Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Is there an easier way to kill the archers while riding the gondala across to the holding place of the hevanly sword at the time you are playing as the sniper girl?