About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-21-2007, 10:55 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im on chapter 4and cant get threw the big gate where u need to open it then throw a sheid atit but the gate keep closing how do i get threw it
you need to throw a sword through the gate to hit the gong shield before the door closes, then it will stay open!!!!!!!!!!!
(need to be ready with a sword near the next to the turn wheel)
Old 11-21-2007, 11:01 PM   #47
Unregistered

Quote:
can somebody please help im really stuck on chapter 4 where you fight the guys with the bow and arrows then u spin the wheel to raise the door and throw a sheild at the big symbol but the door keeps closing in there any special way to do this part
you need to throw a sword at the gong when the gate opens, but you have to be fast, have a sword next to the wheel first, then open and throw.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:23 AM   #48
Unregistered

I'm on the level where I supposed to protect Shen!, but is too difficult for me because I can't kill all the soldiers that came out. Do you know how can I kill them all to take Shen safe across the bridge??

Thanks.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #49
Unregistered

how do i release the clansmen! im trapped in the prison and i dont know what to do i went up the ladder opened one door and i dont know what to do next please help ?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:58 AM   #50
Unregistered

Angry Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Chi this how you beat the Raven King. Try avoid coming into contact with him and follow the instructions above.
how long did it take you to finsh him? i have been on him for days now...
Old 11-30-2007, 01:10 AM   #51
Unregistered

Wink Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I'm on the level where I supposed to protect Shen!, but is too difficult for me because I can't kill all the soldiers that came out. Do you know how can I kill them all to take Shen safe across the bridge??

Thanks.
first finish all the guys that come infront of you. then on the right side of your screen you will see mr.shen walking , look behind him you will see them coming take them out first come first killed bases. you will HAVE to use the after touch and guide the arrow to them.after a few tries you will notice the pattern of their attack. good luck
Old 11-30-2007, 01:39 PM   #52
Unregistered

Cool Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
first finish all the guys that come infront of you. then on the right side of your screen you will see mr.shen walking , look behind him you will see them coming take them out first come first killed bases. you will HAVE to use the after touch and guide the arrow to them.after a few tries you will notice the pattern of their attack. good luck
Just shoot your arrow and keep holding the button to use the after touch and then you can guide the arrow to hit the men. It took me a while to figure this out but once you get the hang of it its easy.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:00 PM   #53
Unregistered

Smile Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:

Thanks.
you have to use after touch and direct the arrows with the contol pad but beware after the 1st few they start coming from behind
Old 12-09-2007, 11:00 PM   #54
Unregistered

hi, i'm on the section where you have to ask the west tower commander for the armory's password. I'm shooting arrows inside the commander's room using the aftertouch but don't really know what to shoot exactly. If you hit the commander it would kill him and your password is lost/fail... any tips how to get the password?
Old 12-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #55
Unregistered

the game is fairly simple upto the last chapter..chapter 3 when you have to get the password..shoot your arrow through a flame and then hit the fireworks, then go upto where the commander is and he will give you it..the bird man on chapter four: for the health jars you can either reflect the bomerang things he throws into the jars...or you can stand near the jars and use the range attacks and eventually you will get one.also do alot of rolling to minimise the chances of him hitting you..good luck!
Old 12-16-2007, 06:42 PM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
im on chapter 4and cant get threw the big gate where u need to open it then throw a sheid atit but the gate keep closing how do i get threw it
HI, I'm stuck on this part too and its driving me crazy..... did you ever figure it out?
Old 12-23-2007, 01:08 AM   #57
Unregistered

Hello everyone.

I just got the game - and i can get 2 glyphs for each checkpoint.

IS there any special way or things i have to do in order to get 3?

Cheers..
Old 12-24-2007, 04:06 PM   #58
Unregistered

Re: Heavenly word Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hold L1 and do any range attack
Old 12-24-2007, 07:12 PM   #59
Unregistered

hold L1 an press square for da green waves an hold L1 an press triangle for da blue one
Old 12-25-2007, 02:53 PM   #60
Markquis G.

Quote:
How do I beat the bird man on chapter 4? how do I get the other health jars? PLease help!!!
U must save enegry for the riht time just like u did for the ladt time. jUST WAIT IS OUT. thats how i beat him and finish the game.