About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Thanks i ll do that
Old 11-28-2007, 09:03 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How do you do a wheelie i have a 663 bhp camaro but i cant do wheelies

Also My Lamborghini does 510 in speed challenge!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 09:58 PM   #123
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Ok, let's see here......

1) Wheelies - The best car i have found is the Nissan 240, it can hold the wheelie all the way down the track, if you can shift it right. you may have to use the nitrous in 3rd gear to hold your wheelie, but it can do it.
2) As for the cheat menu, there is no cheat menu. At the main menu, there is an option that lets you enter a cheat code. here are a few:

unlockallthings - speaks for itself
cashmoney - extra 10,000 (only works once)
L1is97a1 - extra 8,000 (only works once)
w2iollo1 - extra 4,000 (only works once)
1ma9x99 - extra 2,000 (only works once)

Also, you can try this: enter the code "unlockallthings", start a race day but don't enter any races, immediatly exit the race day and go to your garage. You should have a few new cars in your garage, including a Dodge Viper valued at a little over 40,000. sell the cars, then save your game, reset your system, load your game , enter the code "unlockallthings" again, and do it all again. This is an easy way to make some quick money so you can dominate the race days easily.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #124
Unregistered

Hey 240sx's WORK i got one and did my first wheelie thank you for telling me about it
Old 11-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #125
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
alright, so im pretty pissed off that im stuck cuz i cant beat past *Autopolis*

can anyone help me with the *GTO Sector Shootout* Race.

for some reason, everyone else is faster than me, but we all have the same horses, and this damn GTO turns like an F350.
im exactly the fucken same it is shitting me, my nieghbour who is playing it is stuck aswell.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:41 AM   #126
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

From the start to the finish:

1. Get a Nissan 350Z or Silvia

2.Get stage 3 parts (The suspension is the key. With stage 3 suspension you willdo wheelie, so in normal drag race just remove the stage 3 suspension otherwise your car will go wheelie and fly and crash)

3. Soften the suspension and lower the ride as much as possible (Just pull all the bars above"ride height" to the left, and "ride height" of course, in the suspension page of tuning)

4. Shorten the gear ratios to 1/4

5. Max out the power of the engine (2nd and 3rd bars in the engine page, somethingcalled "start boost" and "end boost", forgot)

6. Then you will make more than 1000ft of wheelie everytime, easily.

This is for the PC version
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 AM   #127
Unregistered

Quote:
can u wheelie with a supra
yes i have an all stage 4 supra 1340ft wheelies and runs mid 6 sec 1/4 mile
Old 11-29-2007, 10:56 AM   #128
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you do a wheelie i have a 663 bhp camaro but i cant do wheelies

Also My Lamborghini does 510 in speed challenge!!!!
how in the world can a lambo so 510 thats crazy. All stage 4 parts?
Old 11-29-2007, 02:28 PM   #129
Unregistered

Quote:
all i have to say is chevelle for the wheelie competion and drag races
its not working for me
help
Old 11-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #130
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

my charger r/t did the half in 10.96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing
Old 11-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #131
Unregistered

Got a question? I have a supra with level 3 engine and both level 4 aero and suspension why do i only crank out 380 hp???? can anybody help me.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:35 PM   #132
Unregistered

ok guys its simple to dominate in this game u need to know about cars ok ...for example tat person who put a ford charger ....................come on tats simple who dont know tat a charger is made by dodge ......................well tats wat i mean about knowing about cars ....................anyways this game is good but not the greatest the makers kind of messed this one up ...............guys we need a free roam pro street. (yes.... or.......no) let me know
other than tat if u been playing car games u should do fine in this game oh and yo whoever said tat the lambo is doing 510 or wat ever it is u most be smoking some good stuff while u playing the game

and for any mesages to me ....my name is john
Old 11-29-2007, 03:53 PM   #133
Unregistered

hey John I understand what your saying but With all leveled up parts my supra runs about 8 Flats. which ins't too bad but it only shows that im 380hp. Any other way that I can crank out more power. I dont know If your are suppose to just keep racing or what but how many levels of tuning does it go up to.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:28 PM   #134
Unregistered

Whats the best car to do a wheelie? And how do you wheelie? its really frustrating. i have a LANCER EVOLUTION MR EDITION that i use for drag races with 703bhp,is that enought to do a wheelie?? plz help
Old 11-29-2007, 04:55 PM   #135
Unregistered

Quote:
Whats the best car to do a wheelie? And how do you wheelie? its really frustrating. i have a LANCER EVOLUTION MR EDITION that i use for drag races with 703bhp,is that enought to do a wheelie?? plz help
isnt that all wheel drive???? need rear wheel drive car