About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-27-2007, 02:23 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you get main gate in the capital? I kill everyone in the side gate but can not get to the main gate. please help
How the hell do u get to the main entrance of elcapitallio i have done the side entrance but canot find were to go after you kill the rpg
Old 11-27-2007, 04:16 PM   #62
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.
Thanks m8.. that's magic... really works
Old 11-27-2007, 06:59 PM   #63
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvan85 View Post
I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
you have to shoot the driver's window and then kill him all at the top of the hill while he is turning around. If it doesnt stop him then something is glitching.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #64
Unregistered

You need to break the window shoot and shoot the driver all at the top of the hill that he turns around on, if he starts to go down then he wont stop i dont think. If this doesnt work you have a glitch or something.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:56 PM   #65
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvan85 View Post
I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
the only thing to do is shoot at the front window youll get the driver
Old 11-27-2007, 11:10 PM   #66
Unregistered

How for the LOVE OF GOD Do I get into the side entrance of the Capitol? There's been a zillion posts about the damn truck but none about this! HELP!
Old 11-27-2007, 11:55 PM   #67
Unregistered

Quote:
How for the LOVE OF GOD Do I get into the side entrance of the Capitol? There's been a zillion posts about the damn truck but none about this! HELP!
Nevermind. Make that the front entrance. This shit is fucking stupid!
Old 11-28-2007, 06:33 AM   #68
Unregistered

THanks guys, im sure im not alone in saying i tryd killing he driver 20 times b4 i finally got it. got him 1st time thanks to the van tip :-)
Old 11-28-2007, 06:38 AM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
there are 3 windows pick the centre and hold A u will climb up to the ledge and then over the sand bags
Old 11-28-2007, 07:40 AM   #70
TaSMaNiaC

Smile Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got stuck at the dump truck bit. This forum helped me out. Thanks guys. I'm now fighting thru Havana and loving every second of it! This game is kickass! Best thing I've played since gears of way. Brilliantly constructed game. The club scene in tokyo blew me away! Enjoy!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:47 AM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
Please help!!!!!
I'm at the same spot and can't move!! You try to hide and you get shot. If you shoot at the brothers, you get shot. Please help I can't beat it!!
Shoot the mine, Lynch points to the mine, when he says that shoot it.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #72
oneofone

Hi i am stuck at the capitillo before the rpg i cant seem to blow it up help please!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 03:54 PM   #73
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you are all cocks 2 pages of the same shit get a life o by the way do you all know if you stand on the van and blast the window it makes the truck stop aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaafuck offff
Old 11-28-2007, 05:32 PM   #74
Unregistered

Just finished... thanks to you all for tips... what a f**** game that was...
Old 11-28-2007, 07:09 PM   #75
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Okay to solve everyones problem i figured it out, and it took me and my buddy like 2 trys to do it. Have one guy climb the van or at least shoot out the window first. It doesnt matter where u stand on the ground or the van but make sure u shoot the window out and jenny will survive the first go around of the tracker. Now after that make sure one of you stays on the van and ake aim at the driver when he comes back around and the second guy run to the back to left of the screen where the other vechile is at. once there climb that blue looking box and from there take aim at the driver. and when ever both of you have a clear shoot at him unload on his ass.