About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-24-2007, 03:16 AM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IM stuck on this part , would an1 be able 2 help me out

thxs
hello there,
about the wind tunnel ... here's what u need to do ... first u must slow time ... then ride the wind ... when it begins to push u upward ... try to get ur self near to the wall .. don't stay in the middle with no movement .. u need to move while flying to get near the wall ... when u do so, u'll find that it pushes u directly to the top floor where u r supposed to go .. try it several times untill u get it done .. i did it many times untill it worked for me ... good luck

mohammed
Old 11-25-2007, 09:04 AM   #62
Unregistered

Hey,

I'm stuck midway through Consequences. I've survived the air barrage and can't figure out how to get off the roof. The walkthru says exit to the right of where you came in, and then go past some burning tires. Well, I go to the right and I find a big chunk of broken concrete covering a doorway with burning tires behind it...

I've looked everywhere and can't find anything else, as far as I can tell that blocked doorway is the exit and there's no way to budge the concrete.

Help! I have to return this game tomorrow night!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:12 AM   #63
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

stuck on drive-by need help
Old 11-27-2007, 05:01 AM   #64
Unregistered

LVl name : Sabatage

I im stuck on the second part of this lvl where there a crane droping metal box's and can not work out how 2 get up , ill tryed going back in time but then im stuck up in he box with the crane around it and cant get out.

Plz Help

thxs
Old 11-27-2007, 11:42 AM   #65
Unregistered

hey i am stuck at the subwaystation where the i avoid the tank and go downstairs and go into a tunnel filled with water but every time i get into the water i die. can anybody help me?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:51 AM   #66
Unregistered

Quote:
hey i am stuck at the subwaystation where the i avoid the tank and go downstairs and go into a tunnel filled with water but every time i get into the water i die. can anybody help me?
kill the guys on each side of the water filled subay, and then put it in time stop and walk acorss the water to the platform across fomr the one your standing on, then advance left, remeber to put time stop on when you enter the electrified water,and then move to the next platform thats on the otherside of the electrical bolts, it took me a few trys to get up on it, rember to jump! lol
Old 12-01-2007, 05:42 AM   #67
Unregistered

got stuck in the level consequence i don't no where to go. please help mi
Old 12-02-2007, 01:18 AM   #68
Unregistered

Dont no what level it is, its a checkpoint i think actually, you are spawned in a building, go threw an opening downstairs theres the zappy gun and a window, i crawl threw the window but cant go anywhere, i'm suppossed to destroy this big as 4 legged thing (like a scarab from halo) and its freaking impossible!, i cant even go anywhere to dodge its fire!!, HELP!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #69
Unregistered

Question Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I NEED HELP.
I am stuck in this level where there is a huge fast spinning fan on the floor and it pushes air either up or down. everytime I get to the center of the fan and I hit time pause, I get shredded into peaces or I just die by flying up and than getting shreadded!

Help Please!
Old 12-11-2007, 11:20 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
hello again gamers,
today i finished the game .. it's wonderful .. any difficulties ?? ... i'll be glad to offer any help .. just post ur questions and i'll reply "inshallah" as soon as possible.

yours,
mohammed
how do you get past the scafolding part cant figure this one out made it to top but cant climb boxs
Old 12-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
hey , every one im stuck on the level called sabotage and cant get passed it. Some 1 plz help.
Which part of sabotage are you on? I'm stuck on the part where the crane coming out of the wall is setting boxes on the conveyer belt. I think you're supposed to hop in the box and hit time reverse, but there's not enough juice in the suit. if you're stuck before that, I may be able to help.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #72
Unregistered

Question Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Which part of sabotage are you on? I'm stuck on the part where the crane coming out of the wall is setting boxes on the conveyer belt. I think you're supposed to hop in the box and hit time reverse, but there's not enough juice in the suit. if you're stuck before that, I may be able to help.

yeah you need to hit the switch and freeze time when the box move halfway then there is a whole wich you can crouch through
Old 12-18-2007, 12:04 PM   #73
Unregistered

is there a cheat for infinit time shift
Old 12-19-2007, 06:38 AM   #74
Unregistered

Angry Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I stuck near fan blade.
where i suppose to go now?how can i cross that leve ?
plz help me as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l
Old 12-19-2007, 10:31 AM   #75
tracinghawk
New Poster

hi i am stuck on the underground every time i go into the water i die?
tracinghawk is offline   Reply With Quote