About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 12:58 AM   #31
Astx9

Red face Re: Ending

Hey has anyone gotten to the ending and not pushed the A button?? (don't want to ruin it for those that are not there) I just want to know if there is a different ending than the "A" button choice..
Old 11-23-2007, 09:00 AM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have shot from every place on the baord except for the van. it finally worked. i was actually about to return the game or get the book for it but it finally workd
I was stuck the same as everyone, tried on top of the van and passed the level first time. Thanks for the help.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:20 AM   #33
Unregistered

Question Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
yeah i'm stuck at this same part. every time i try to move i get shot i've tried everything~!!!!! please help

How do you get main gate in the capital? I kill everyone in the side gate but can not get to the main gate. please help
Old 11-23-2007, 01:22 PM   #34
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

All I did was ran up and Silent killed the cop at the door. after doing this a ran into the hallway and took out the second gaurd. They both knew I was there and the second man was on the radio calling for help when I snapped his neck. Good times!

Quote:
yea I got stuck on the bank part too, what I did was I sent one of the NPC's out to initiate dialogue with the first security guard, then when he started talking I used the hidden blade on that guard, ( a little odd that it was in both Assassins Creed and Kane & Lynch, but its an awesome weapon so no complaints ) then I ran inside to the second security guard and did the close combat stab on him too.

I'm stuck on the dump truck part now, but I'll try to get on top of the van. I hate it when sometimes the girl dies from the second pass of the dump truck ( before the third pass when they drive right into the hole ).. I've noticed though that if you empty a clip into the driver before the second pass she somehow survives..
Old 11-23-2007, 11:00 PM   #35
Fuck this game

Talking Killing That Fucking Driver

Just Keep Shooting The Window And Don"t Worry About Getting On The Van> Just Keep Shooting That Window
Old 11-24-2007, 12:44 AM   #36
Unregistered

Yeah, I turned it off. Even on easy setting and unloading into the window, I cant stop that truck. Lousy game.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:03 AM   #37
Unregistered

Hey im stuck in the prison.... i get to the end and i cant get the gates open or get into the truck to get all my men out! Help please. Thank you!
Old 11-24-2007, 04:43 PM   #38
Unregistered

Smile Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I was stuck at this for about an hour then I read this forum page....Fist go I managed to kill the driver followed by a lap of the room!!! Any one stuck on this just follow what the guys say and you will pass this easily. Even if the driver passes the first time wait till he turns you will still get a clear shot from the van!! Cheers guys!!
Old 11-24-2007, 08:03 PM   #39
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey im stuck at the part where 2 guys have jenny and a shit load of ppl r evreywhere and i cant move or they will ikill me what do i do
Old 11-24-2007, 08:28 PM   #40
Unregistered

Question Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Im stuck at the part where your At war all of the sudden and I just keep DYING!!!! i don't know what to do or where to go . i just need to not die somebody help me .
Old 11-24-2007, 10:41 PM   #41
Unregistered

I'm stuck at the part with the first helicopter in Havana! How many shots does it take to shoot that damn thing down!? And is there any special trick to it? I'm pulling my effing hair out over here!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:45 AM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck at the exact same spot. I cannot figure out how to kill the dump truck driver. Advice?

You have to shoot the glass window out of the front of the dunp truck. Then once that breaks you'll have a clear shot at the driver..
Old 11-25-2007, 10:17 AM   #43
liamlfc87

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi am really stuk on the part were u have to kill the driver that drives tha truk and he runs jenny over plz help me its gettin on me nerves
Old 11-25-2007, 10:19 AM   #44
Unregistered

hi am really stuk on that level to :@:@:@
Old 11-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #45
Unregistered

Re: Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astx9 View Post
Hey has anyone gotten to the ending and not pushed the A button?? (don't want to ruin it for those that are not there) I just want to know if there is a different ending than the "A" button choice..
this is an alternate ending... instead of going up the stairs you go down... i read you message and looked around and found it... try playing the last level and see what its like