About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #16
Drizzle02

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yo guys i am stuck on the part right after you arive in havana i got into the capital and stuff but i just keep dying. got any advice?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 AM   #17
Unregistered

How fucking retarded is that, you shoot at it for hours never works

you climb up on the van and you could take it out with the fucking pistol

DUMB
Old 11-19-2007, 12:28 AM   #18
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i need help im at the level where the7 have jenny again in havanna and i cant move or they will shoot me and before i can even get cover i die.... any tips on how to pass this level
Old 11-21-2007, 10:21 AM   #19
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

easy get on the van when he comes shoot the side window with machine gun then yours your handgun to shoot him. help im stuck on the chapter within the walls

thanks if you can help me
Old 11-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #20
Unregistered

yeah i'm stuck at this same part. every time i try to move i get shot i've tried everything~!!!!! please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need help im at the level where the7 have jenny again in havanna and i cant move or they will shoot me and before i can even get cover i die.... any tips on how to pass this level
Old 11-21-2007, 12:19 PM   #21
Unregistered

how do you save the game...everytime i exit, i have to restart campaign
Old 11-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #22
Drizzle02

For everyone in need of help on the dumptruck part!! all you have to do is collect as much mp5 ammo and when it goes by u the first time just run up to it and unload into the window. let it go by once, but this is your last time to get it when it turns around just keep unloading, remember get as close as you can but dont get run over. done go on the stupid van that is a waste of time and ammo!!
Old 11-21-2007, 08:27 PM   #23
Unregistered

I seriously almost broke this disc in half trying to beat this part. after about 15 tries I ended up beating it by staying in the ditch with the girl and pouring non-stop shots into the drivers window. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT WINDOW MADE OF!?!!!!!

SO glad I'm done with that part. Well, on to other frustrating levels.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #24
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Please help!!!!!
I'm at the same spot and can't move!! You try to hide and you get shot. If you shoot at the brothers, you get shot. Please help I can't beat it!!

Quote:
yeah i'm stuck at this same part. every time i try to move i get shot i've tried everything~!!!!! please help
Old 11-21-2007, 10:24 PM   #25
Unregistered

Anybody gotten to the second helicopter in Havana yet (the one on top of the roof after the two tank things)? It's enough to make you want to committ manslaughter on the game developers.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:19 PM   #26
Unregistered

In the Havanna level. I beat both helcopters and made it into the wing of el capitulo but I cant find a way to make it to the Main Entrance.
Any help?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:52 PM   #27
Unregistered

Hi, to take down the truck driver is simple when you know how to do it. Just run after it so you get into good shooting range, focus on the front window and do not stop shooting at it, finally it brakes and driver dies.

In Havanna (or jungle) when you confront the brothers I have no clue what to do really, you can just stand on the same spot to take down all soldiers on the balcony with grenades and then break/cut the necks of the brothers. But here it seems to be a fat bug in the game because afterwards there is nothing you can do to continue?

Please help I'm totally stuck.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:07 AM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi, to take down the truck driver is simple when you know how to do it. Just run after it so you get into good shooting range, focus on the front window and do not stop shooting at it, finally it brakes and driver dies.

In Havanna (or jungle) when you confront the brothers I have no clue what to do really, you can just stand on the same spot to take down all soldiers on the balcony with grenades and then break/cut the necks of the brothers. But here it seems to be a fat bug in the game because afterwards there is nothing you can do to continue?

Shoot the mine beside Carlos
Old 11-22-2007, 11:09 PM   #29
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:

How do u shoot everyone with grenades or anything i die as soon as i make one move i need help bad its like the end of the game and i cant beat it this sucks i just want jenny: )
Old 11-23-2007, 12:54 AM   #30
Unregistered

Wink Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:

You have to wait until the stop talking.. and then Lynch has to take out the bomb that Carlos had... then you can move backwards to get cover.