About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-17-2007, 03:52 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

halp meeeee
im trying to return to the Bureau through the little fountain garden thing on the roof, but i cant figure out how to activate it. D;
Old 11-17-2007, 04:21 PM   #47
Unregistered

After the credits there are a few things you can do. I have read all the messages on Lucy's comp, and i have picked up that pen that gains you access the the confrence room. However, i cant seem to gain access the the other 2 computers. Does anyone know how?
Old 11-17-2007, 04:38 PM   #48
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.

THERE IS NO DOOR. IT IS A GAP BETWEEN THE ROOFS YOU MUST DROP DOWN WHICH WILL LEAD YOU INTO THE HIDEOUT.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #49
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh my fucking god i'm having the same problem is it a glitch in the game/system should i return it and get a new one. I found all the aeriels and saved all the citizens and still nothing. WTF!!!
ALL THEY ARE IS SUB MISSIONS. EACH ONE IS WORTH 1 DNA STRAND. WHEN YOU GET 15, IT GIVS YOU AN EXTRA MARK TO YOUR LIFE. PLUS IT ALSO GIVES YOU A 100% COMPLETEGE OF THE AREAS WHICH WILL GIVE YOU BONUS UNLOCKS AT THE END.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:47 PM   #50
Unregistered

Quote:
i have assassinated the third guy on my list, the slave trader. but i have gone back to the three cities and i dont know what i do. i have talked to all the leaqders in those cities, and they just tell me to leave and come back when my mission is done. i have gotten all viewpoints and all save the citizens. i cant figure out what to do. i need help. ive tried to interigate the public speakers but it wont let me target them and they dont walk away......im stuck
AFTER THE THIRD ASSASSINATION YOU ARE NO LONGER CONFINED TO THE POOR SECTERS OF THE CITY. YOU MUST GO TO THE OTHER SECTORS AND FIND A VIEW POINT. BUT CAREFUL BECAUSE THE VIEWPOINTS DO NOT SHOW ON THE MAP UNTIL YOU FIND THE FIRST. OK
Old 11-17-2007, 04:49 PM   #51
Unregistered

Re: Killing Templars

Quote:
I was reading the manual and it said that the ancestor is rumored to have killed every Templar in the Holy Land. Does this mean that every time I see a Templar should I just kill him, if they are bothering me or not?
YEP. IT'S A SUB MISSION. 60 TO KILL IN ALL, WITH A BONUS UNLOCK WHEN ALL 60 ARE KILLED?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:46 PM   #52
tosh
New Poster

I'm stuck on the very first mission. After some conversation with 2 other assassins, I'm lead to climb down a ladder into a narrow area with rocky walls and prompted to hold R2 & X to jump while using the left stick to spring up the walls. How is this achieved??
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:42 AM   #53
Unregistered

Quote:
hey guys...

took us poor swiss quite a bit longer, but finally we get 2 play what ya'll been talking bout... :-)))

anyway..
did some of the first missions, 3 exactly..
but now i'm in ?damascus? again (not sure bout the city - 4th mission!!) and the guy in the bureau send me 2 investigate something.. i just can't find anything on my map!!!
i cleared all the sidemissions,checked out all the spots.... what do i have 2 do?!
any1 can help me????
climb view point then use eagle eye to find citizens that know stuff
Old 11-18-2007, 02:16 AM   #54
Unregistered

Quote:
6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help

just use the counter kill for all the crusaders change your weapons if you have to but what i did was use my hidden blade counter on robert then stuck him while he was on the ground or you can just grab him throw him to the ground and stab him with ur hidden blade
Old 11-18-2007, 03:22 AM   #55
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh View Post
I'm stuck on the very first mission. After some conversation with 2 other assassins, I'm lead to climb down a ladder into a narrow area with rocky walls and prompted to hold R2 & X to jump while using the left stick to spring up the walls. How is this achieved??
Just like the tutorial says... Hold R2 to go into "high profile mode" and hold X to sprint (really hold them, donīt tap) and run towards the wall...
Old 11-18-2007, 03:24 AM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
AFTER THE THIRD ASSASSINATION YOU ARE NO LONGER CONFINED TO THE POOR SECTERS OF THE CITY. YOU MUST GO TO THE OTHER SECTORS AND FIND A VIEW POINT. BUT CAREFUL BECAUSE THE VIEWPOINTS DO NOT SHOW ON THE MAP UNTIL YOU FIND THE FIRST. OK
Thanks! I figured it out last night. Kinda easy to miss unless u run around the entire city until u notice that one of these "memory blocks" have dissapeared.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #57
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
you most hold cirkel
Old 11-18-2007, 10:01 AM   #58
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey!

I need some help

its to kill all templars are there eehh... 20 templars in each city or what?
Old 11-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #59
Unregistered

(now im not trying to be prejudice or anything like it)
But ok so when you go to the Mosque the guards call you an infidel, but when you try to go in the church they call u the same thing and dont let you in, is there a specific reason for it
Old 11-18-2007, 12:29 PM   #60
Trep

Quote:
(now im not trying to be prejudice or anything like it)
But ok so when you go to the Mosque the guards call you an infidel, but when you try to go in the church they call u the same thing and dont let you in, is there a specific reason for it
You beed to save a local citizen i the area. after that a group of scolars will appear