About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-17-2007, 12:23 AM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
argh same in damascus visited buerou and the investigation mission wont show up do i have to save all citizens first or what ??? arghh!!!
Oh my fucking god i'm having the same problem is it a glitch in the game/system should i return it and get a new one. I found all the aeriels and saved all the citizens and still nothing. WTF!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:09 AM   #32
Unregistered

same here... I think you are supposed do use "eagle view" to find people with info, but i canīt seem to find them...
Old 11-17-2007, 04:43 AM   #33
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
I got stuck on that for a bit, hold DOWN B (not tapping) and just walk through
Old 11-17-2007, 09:25 AM   #34
Unregistered

i have assassinated the third guy on my list, the slave trader. but i have gone back to the three cities and i dont know what i do. i have talked to all the leaqders in those cities, and they just tell me to leave and come back when my mission is done. i have gotten all viewpoints and all save the citizens. i cant figure out what to do. i need help. ive tried to interigate the public speakers but it wont let me target them and they dont walk away......im stuck
Old 11-17-2007, 10:13 AM   #35
Unregistered

Post Killing Templars

I was reading the manual and it said that the ancestor is rumored to have killed every Templar in the Holy Land. Does this mean that every time I see a Templar should I just kill him, if they are bothering me or not?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #36
Unregistered

Re: Killing Templars

Quote:
I was reading the manual and it said that the ancestor is rumored to have killed every Templar in the Holy Land. Does this mean that every time I see a Templar should I just kill him, if they are bothering me or not?
Yeah there's a status for killing templar ## of ### so I'd say slay em :P

As for the others having a problem after the 3rd assassination I had the same issue in damascus but in acre i found a contact in a corner of the map that wasnt open to me on my map display till i walked through it, he leads you on a collect the flag timed excersise to get the info you need to get to the castle assasination for whatever is name is that fights with king richard in the cutscene.

I guess I need to do more exploring in the other cities to find the same
Old 11-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #37
Trep

Re: Killing Templars

Quote:
Nah- But it's a lot of fun to do! >:-)
Old 11-17-2007, 11:50 AM   #38
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Oh my fucking god i'm having the same problem is it a glitch in the game/system should i return it and get a new one. I found all the aeriels and saved all the citizens and still nothing. WTF!!!
i had the same problem the first 3 were 2 get u a grop of the game no u have 2 find den 4 ya self i found 2 out 6 u go 2 the beuro nd it tells u were u can find dem so u gt 2 find dem ya self
Old 11-17-2007, 12:39 PM   #39
Trep

Re: Assassins Creed - Do guards respawn

Anyone ow if its possib;e to kill all the guards? Or will they respawn at their points?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:48 PM   #40
Trep

Re: Assassins Creed - Beggars

You can't kill 'em... To bad to couldn't be the women's pimp and bitch slap 'em!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #41
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

**AFTER THIRD ASSASSINATION*** HERE IS YOUR HELP!***

Hey guys. Once and for all. If you have completed the first three assassinations your doing great! BUT, now the easy stuff is over. What you need to do (in every city for every mission from then on) is climb a building, look up, find a circling Eagle in the new area you can go, climb it, sycronize, and then BAM! all the stuff you were used to seeing on the map is there...sort of. The best way to go about this is by sycronizing with every veiw point, then save all citizens (so that when your running away the vigilantes help you), then do ALL the missions, then the final person. It works out perfect in the end.

The ending was kind of a dissapointment, but only if you stop after the credits. Some unanswered questions I have are:

Why, only after the credits, do you get the access code for the break room? What does that lead to?

Who is Lucy working with, and is she an assassin too?! (I.e. read the deleted message string)

Those marks have to lead to something right? THEN WHAT?!?!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:46 PM   #42
Unregistered

how do u investigate people
Old 11-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #43
Trep

The sequel next month- AC2- The quest for anwsers for questions you had in AC?
Old 11-17-2007, 02:56 PM   #44
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i had the same problem the first 3 were 2 get u a grop of the game no u have 2 find den 4 ya self i found 2 out 6 u go 2 the beuro nd it tells u were u can find dem so u gt 2 find dem ya self
yo where do u find the ppl at how do u tell who to investigate? i cant find shit....U GOT AIM maybe u can walk me thru it...thanks dawg
Old 11-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #45
Trep

Clmb the towers and the people that you are supposed to investigate will be marked on the map