About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #31
Unregistered

Angry Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello time shifters,
i'm stuck in a level i forgot its name .. but it's all about when u have to find the crash site of the ziplline .. i already found it ... but now i must get to the opposite side using a huge moving fan of the crashed zippline i guess .. to catsh a train way or something ... i'm stuck there at the fan with no idea how to use it to get across to the pther side .. any suggestions?? .. thanks all
how did u pass from the yard with the elevator?? is the same level but before getting to the zipp crash
is a man coming down with the elevator i kill him bot after i can't get over the fance and neither to climb with the elevator,the elevator is working only if i hold , if i let it go the elevator comes down
Old 11-16-2007, 02:17 PM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how did u pass from the yard with the elevator?? is the same level but before getting to the zipp crash
is a man coming down with the elevator i kill him bot after i can't get over the fance and neither to climb with the elevator,the elevator is working only if i hold , if i let it go the elevator comes down
--------------
hello again,
yes ... when u hold the wheel the elevator goes up .. when u let it go; it goes back down again ... i faced a problem till i figured out that time shifts are amazing in this game ... u just let the elevator goes up and let it goes down again ... then walk to ride the elevator and just do a time reverse .. by reversing time the elevator will go up again while u r inside .. and u'll get to the point u want to reach ... regards
Old 11-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #33
Unregistered

hello again time shifters,
i want to ask a player who advanced well in the game ... now i'm stuck out side the factory with a helicopter shooting at me all the time ... one of the objectives of the game is to find a heavy fire power to destroy the helo .. i searched around all the area without finding such a fire power ... any clues advanced players ??? .. thanks
Old 11-16-2007, 10:37 PM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
hi,
i defeaded sentinels turret and now i must destroy sentinel ... but i dont kow how, i have electrical gun but that no effect for it ... im on balcony ...
how did you defeat the turrets i can do it please help
Old 11-17-2007, 03:39 AM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
--------------
hello again,
yes ... when u hold the wheel the elevator goes up .. when u let it go; it goes back down again ... i faced a problem till i figured out that time shifts are amazing in this game ... u just let the elevator goes up and let it goes down again ... then walk to ride the elevator and just do a time reverse .. by reversing time the elevator will go up again while u r inside .. and u'll get to the point u want to reach ... regards
tnks a lot!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:53 PM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi there
I am currently stuck on the level called Ground Floor i cant work out where im ment to go or what im suposed to do can eny 1 help me?
u can also do it by activating the lever then slow time ,then run and jump on to the top of the fork-lift truck and wait for the crane to come close then jump on
Old 11-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #37
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you defeat the turrets i can do it please help
how? easily ... i stand in the front wall and i shooting
and now i dont know how next ...
Old 11-18-2007, 08:33 AM   #38
Unregistered

i cant find the last turret on the act 2 level. ive looked everywhere but i cant seem to see it =\. please help.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:25 AM   #39
Unregistered

hello again,
i'm still stuck at the factory with that helicopter shooting at me ... i didn't find that heavy fire power to destroy it ... can anybody help me ? ... many thanks
Old 11-18-2007, 11:10 AM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck on the first levels.I go through a pipe and on the right hand side there's another pipe with fire stopping me from passing.Ive tried shooting the pipes above the fire,time reversing and everything.Can anyone help please?

just pause time and walk through, also only do one at a time wait for your time stopping capabilities to recharge before going through the second one.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:29 AM   #41
Unregistered

To jump across the slow moving fan blade, slow time down and jump on the blade. When it gets around to a red colored catwalk, jump off. Done.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:16 AM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
To jump across the slow moving fan blade, slow time down and jump on the blade. When it gets around to a red colored catwalk, jump off. Done.
thanks for the tip .. but i passed that fan .. now i'm stuck at a level out side of a factory with a helicopter shooting at me that i must take down .. one of the objectives of the level is to find a heavy fire power to destroy the helo ... i searched for such a fire power without a clue .. any help ?? ... thanks alot
Old 11-19-2007, 10:31 AM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
thanks for the tip .. but i passed that fan .. now i'm stuck at a level out side of a factory with a helicopter shooting at me that i must take down .. one of the objectives of the level is to find a heavy fire power to destroy the helo ... i searched for such a fire power without a clue .. any help ?? ... thanks alot
look behind the boxes u will find a big gun and a box full of munition to refill the gun!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:05 PM   #44
Unregistered

i need help with the last lvl ther is a big thing with turrets and ther is no where to go and it is killing me every time

can some one help me
Old 11-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #45
Unregistered

Quote:
i need help with the last lvl ther is a big thing with turrets and ther is no where to go and it is killing me every time

can some one help me
hello,
u can defeat the plasma turrets using your own plasma turret ... there are 3 turrets attached to krone's big machine that u must destroy ... go ahead to the metal dick to the right most corner where there is a cover above your head .. it's located in the right most corner of the metal dick .. crouch there and using ur timing powers and ur plasma turret .. u can destroy krone's turrets ... each turret needs six shots to get destroyed .. u can use time stop to shoot 3 shoots at a time .. i.e. 2 time stops, 6 shots per each turret .. but be careful ... each time u shoot at a turret u must hide again quickly at the right most corner i told u about to hide from the artillary attacks .. there's no other spot to hide but this .. take care .. u need patience and time to complete that level .. ur about to finish the game dude .. good luck