About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-16-2007, 03:28 AM   #16
sasuke

Talking Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game[/quote]

you get king cold by beating one of the tournaments I think it was the world martial arts big tournament
Old 11-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Win the Cell Game Level 3 to unlock King Cold
how do you get the unexpected messiah level?
Old 11-17-2007, 02:34 AM   #18
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

i need help beating nappa with faggot ass tien
Old 11-17-2007, 07:02 AM   #19
cruisema

Unhappy Re: To Beat Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBuddie View Post
I need Help On how 2 beat vegeta in the sayian saga.
so do i,do u have any cheats?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:58 AM   #20
Unregistered

Re: To Beat Vegeta

how do u unlock the unexpected messiah level
Old 11-17-2007, 12:02 PM   #21
Unregistered

Unhappy help me unlock unexpected messiah level

how do u unlock the "unexpected messiah" in the what if saga?!?!?!?????!!! please respond ASAP
Old 11-17-2007, 12:07 PM   #22
dbzbt3man

Wink Re: To Beat Vegeta

i know how to beat vegeta in the sayan saga. its easy what u have to do is get max power with tien then when u do go up to vegeta and keep pressing the square/box button non stop it will make a 100 at least combo then when u have 1 bar left hold R2 down and triangle to do ur special/ultimate blast this did at least 45,000 for me. hope i helped..

p.s. i still need to know how to unlock the enexpected messiah level in the "what if saga"
Old 11-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #23
Unregistered

To get king cold you have to beat Cell Game level 3 victory
Old 11-17-2007, 01:38 PM   #24
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

does anyone know any gameshark codes for dbz tenkaichi 3??if not does anyone know how to build peoples skills up?
Old 11-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #25
Unregistered

also I need to know how to unlock the unexpected massiah does anyone know how if so please share.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #26
Unregistered

Red face Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

how do u get the red dragon? is it just like the normal dragon?
Old 11-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #27
Unregistered

Question Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

for unlocking characters through the world tournement does it matter if its a free tournement or does it have to be the other kind?
Old 11-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #28
Unregistered

Question Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

if you can get the characters through free tournement does it matter how many characters you have registered or do you have 2 only have 1?
Old 11-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #29
Unregistered

if you have 2 get chacters through the tournement other than the free then how do you change the diffucutly lvl to 3?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:33 PM   #30
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

is there an easyer way to beat super 17 in gt saga