About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-08-2007, 07:39 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superts5 View Post
go just a little untill you see the train coming then switch into time where u stop time or speed it up
Super5
then go back the way you came and wait for it to pass.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:47 AM   #17
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi,
i defeaded sentinels turret and now i must destroy sentinel ... but i dont kow how, i have electrical gun but that no effect for it ... im on balcony ...
Old 11-08-2007, 09:50 AM   #18
Unregistered

in stuck in the same spot, after i take out the turrets, the freakin missils at the end take me out every time, ive been at this part for more than an hour and its really beginning to peeve me off to the point the game will go back in its case and stay there, I thought the game was awsome up until this point. anyone have any good advice for this one?
Old 11-08-2007, 10:05 AM   #19
Unregistered

just got by it, if u look ove to the right wall, there was an obstruction that was blown out of the way and u can go through the wall, im objectives state to head to higher ground, ill post more when i get by it.
Cheers
Old 11-08-2007, 10:15 AM   #20
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
just got by it, if u look ove to the right wall, there was an obstruction that was blown out of the way and u can go through the wall, im objectives state to head to higher ground, ill post more when i get by it.
Cheers
dang man thats the end, one more turret at the bottom of the thing
Old 11-08-2007, 06:57 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi there
I am currently stuck on the level called Ground Floor i cant work out where im ment to go or what im suposed to do can eny 1 help me?

u need to use both. use the one with the box on it to get on to the other one, then let it take u back.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:36 AM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
There is a level i think called drive by where there is a lever that makes a train come out, and your'e supposed to go where it comes out... but there isn't enough power in my suit to do time reverse all the way... what do i do?
push the lever,from the middle of the ramp jump on the train, then do time reverse
Old 11-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #23
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck on the first levels.I go through a pipe and on the right hand side there's another pipe with fire stopping me from passing.Ive tried shooting the pipes above the fire,time reversing and everything.Can anyone help please?
time stop and then you can walk through the fire
Old 11-11-2007, 07:01 AM   #24
Unregistered

help me anyone ... i destroy sentinels turrets and now i must destroy sentinel and i dont know how
Old 11-11-2007, 02:18 PM   #25
Unregistered

hey im stuck in the wind tunnel... im supposed to get to the top floor but i cant. what am i supposed to do? i try to get ontop of the fan and i do. when i timshift it pushes me up the wind tunnel and i hit the top and die... idk how to get past it... does anyone?
Old 11-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #26
Unregistered

how do you kill the tank? (I'm in one of the early levels) there's an unmanned tank nearby, and a turret sin the center of this courtyard thingy. the tank is on the other side of a wall, shooting through a gap. what do I do?
Old 11-11-2007, 10:52 PM   #27
Unregistered

ummm I posted above, it says (on my post) that it's 11: 43... it's 10:44... DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! ummm I still need help... please?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:00 AM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
hey im stuck in the wind tunnel... im supposed to get to the top floor but i cant. what am i supposed to do? i try to get ontop of the fan and i do. when i timshift it pushes me up the wind tunnel and i hit the top and die... idk how to get past it... does anyone?
stuck on this part 2 plz help
Old 11-14-2007, 05:01 AM   #29
Unregistered

Hi all im stuck on the old air ship where do i go if i shoot barrels on the floor it makes a hole but if i go though the hole i die
Old 11-15-2007, 04:30 AM   #30
Unregistered

hello time shifters,
i'm stuck in a level i forgot its name .. but it's all about when u have to find the crash site of the ziplline .. i already found it ... but now i must get to the opposite side using a huge moving fan of the crashed zippline i guess .. to catsh a train way or something ... i'm stuck there at the fan with no idea how to use it to get across to the pther side .. any suggestions?? .. thanks all