About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-09-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
Blobalob

Red face Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Well a good tactic is this, keep your Chakra gauge to the top and be Itachi, have hidan as a support charcter and another one of your choice. Try and dash towards the foe and when you hit summon hidan, once the foe is in his combo its hard to get out, once that happens use Itachi's special to do massive damage
Old 01-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
KoopaFlowers

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

How to get good:

1. Physics.
2. Strategizing. (In-Game) Mixed with Advantages
3. Advantages. (Pre-Game) Mixed with Strategizing
4. Chakra Mastery.

I'll complete full articles for each within the week.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
KoopaFlowers

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobalob View Post
Well a good tactic is this, keep your Chakra gauge to the top and be Itachi, have hidan as a support charcter and another one of your choice. Try and dash towards the foe and when you hit summon hidan, once the foe is in his combo its hard to get out, once that happens use Itachi's special to do massive damage
This is universal, and it's a good strategy. I like it best with Kirin personally. The problems are that you lose a lot of chakra in the process (leaving you wide open with little chakra and one less support). It should also be used when your opponent is missing his/her supports, otherwise it makes for a very easy counter-attack.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:29 PM   #5
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

a good strategy with a lot of characters is the chakra dash+special jutsu technique. I like to use Itachi (with sasuke and pain as supports) and what i do is the chakra dash and if i bump into them i quickly use the special technique and i get them.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:05 AM   #6
Unregistered

Post SuperHard AI Sensei

AI teachings:

-pressing the chakra button with the guard button while trying to sub will initiate ultimate chakra load;when substitution is successful simply press the melee button for a quick suprise ultimate jutsu.
( 100% success rate if substitution against a grab, some ninjutsus)

-can cancel ninja move with tilting, ninjutsu, grab, chakra shuriken, chakra dash, and with an ultimate jutsu.

-pressing the melee button with the guard button while trying to sub will quickly perform a grab when substitution is successful
(works only when your being hit mid combo, unless you can time it right)

One Question to all
-How to do ninja move after substitution of a projectile?

(Seen it many times done by an AI, where, e.g, Itachi subs out of my shurikens then while in the air does a ninja move. Tried mashing the jump button after subbing myself off of his shurikens but only cancels into an air dash)
Old 03-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #7
Unregistered

ok here is an easy tip
sakura=when you use sakura she has a hidden power withing the items. So first when sakura has low life and goes into awakening mode shes strong well everyone is. But everyone has a limited time to stay in awakening mode and then get it back but with sakura you can go into awakening mode twice. First go into awakening mode and try to beat your opponent and just when its about to run out keep your distance. Second when your awakening mode is over use her popsicle stick the injection item right when its ended then awakening mode will come back right that second.So you dont have to wait for another one.
Sasuke "taka"=one of the most powerful characters in NUNS2 but he has a secret attack combo. Okay first you keep your distance from your opponent (preferable face a meele or mid-ranged type or else it will be hard to get the right timing)you then just press attack. then somehow sasuke appears behind your opponent attack him and they wont know what hit them.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
Unregistered

Wink Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Here's a trick when you use support e.g Itachi when you use him ninja dash to your opponent there guard will break the fireball or whatever will hit unless of substituting.Another Tip sasuke kirin with sakura and itachi jump into the air and then bring sakura out if they get hit they will be in the air then use ultimate jutsu quickly 100% it will hit .Also Super trick for neji Only pros like me can do this
use nejis grab a split second before they hit the ground attack with a combo with the left analog up and then when there in the air after air paml when they start falling down use ultimate jutsu hard to master but does 60 damge twice an ultimate jutsus damage I have more secrets but aint telling everyone would know this is 3 out of my 14 secrets
Old 07-18-2011, 02:12 AM   #9
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here's a trick when you use support e.g Itachi when you use him ninja dash to your opponent there guard will break the fireball or whatever will hit unless of substituting.Another Tip sasuke kirin with sakura and itachi jump into the air and then bring sakura out if they get hit they will be in the air then use ultimate jutsu quickly 100% it will hit .Also Super trick for neji Only pros like me can do this
use nejis grab a split second before they hit the ground attack with a combo with the left analog up and then when there in the air after air paml when they start falling down use ultimate jutsu hard to master but does 60 damge twice an ultimate jutsus damage I have more secrets but aint telling everyone would know this is 3 out of my 14 secrets
Fight me.
Psn:Shinra_Tensei-_-
Old 07-28-2011, 10:18 AM   #10
Unregistered

how to master the sub jutsu?
Old 05-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #11
Alisa Kazama
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 Alisa Kazama is an unknown quantity at this point

Where can i find a viper fang in the game????
Alisa Kazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:38 AM   #12
Unregistered

To find the viper fang you have to p;ay the battle of sasuke and killer bee in the story mode do the bonus
Old 10-07-2011, 08:03 AM   #13
Unregistered

i need the leaf of the tree of life... please help
Old 01-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #14
Unregistered

hey i need help with hidden moves so if you could add me and help me out that would be great im a sage right now thankks for the help guys!!! my gamertag is. whoo shot ya. thansk guys!!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
TERMINAT0R X3

Question Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Does anyone have a website that lists the name of the combos when the character goes in to awakening mode i.e granny chiyo,sasori,kakazu...etc?