About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 04:47 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Hidden Mysteries: Titanic - Secrets of the Fateful Voyage for Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-23-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
Old 11-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I can't even get on the boat. Mrs. doesn't have her boarding pass. Help!
Old 11-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
Unregistered

the butler has it. go see him.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the butler has it. go see him.
how do i get to the butler
Old 05-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

how do i get the bamboo tree
Old 09-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
Unregistered

her mother has it
Old 09-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #8
theatre_owl
New Poster

For the person who stuck with the eagle and bambo:

First click the eagle's feet, he will raise one of his feet. Then click on the bamboo shot, at the top of the screen, and then move your mouse over the eagle's raise foot and click. Then the eagle will place his foot down on the bamboo shot, now click his other foot to raise it and then click again to get his other foot on the bamboo shot. Now you have the eagle.

Just to note, I have not finished the game, but I am quite a bit further into it, so will happly answer any questions (if I can remember it).
theatre_owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Ican't get on board
Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
go to this one place with 2 people talk to the man he was supposed to have the pass then go to the baggage place and talk to the boy you do something for him he does not have the pass go back to the 2 people and talk to the woman the woman is your mom she has the pass
Old 12-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
Unregistered

I'm so stuck, and I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious somewhere.

The mother is on the other side of a hot oil spill on the promenade. The only item in my inventory is a burlap sack. Robert is holed up with the Captain in the sitting room, and Thomas is in the wheelhouse and won't let me touch anything in there. Georgie is in the gymnasium. The grand staircase is beginning to flood.

I can't for the life of me find any other objects to pick up, people to talk to, or find anything the burlap sack interacts with or is used on.

I even tried to get the burlap sack wet in the water in the grand staircase, thinking that was the solution, but it doesn't work.

Help?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #12
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm so stuck, and I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious somewhere.

The mother is on the other side of a hot oil spill on the promenade. The only item in my inventory is a burlap sack. Robert is holed up with the Captain in the sitting room, and Thomas is in the wheelhouse and won't let me touch anything in there. Georgie is in the gymnasium. The grand staircase is beginning to flood.

I can't for the life of me find any other objects to pick up, people to talk to, or find anything the burlap sack interacts with or is used on.

I even tried to get the burlap sack wet in the water in the grand staircase, thinking that was the solution, but it doesn't work.

Help?
Okay, got past it completely by accident - all I'll say is that it seems to matter what room you come from when you talk to Thomas.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #13
Unregistered

Punching bag, burlap sac and the oil then to the grand staircase.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:14 PM   #14
gammyevan

Quote:
you have to go back to the boy in the car and give him the cards,he will send you back and the mother has the card.I think you have to ask her twice.
gammyevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #15
Unregistered

you talk to the boy in the baggage place. then you go to ashleys car and get the crank in the front.and the knife in the toolbox on the side.Talk to the boy again.He will say he wants cards in the ciggarete cart where the luggage is. put the crank where the circle on the pole is.then click the hook and the box that says ciggaretes. it will hook together. then click the crank and the box will go up. then click the knife and click the rope the hook is attached to. then collect the ten cardswhen your done give them to the boy. he will tell you that margie's mom took it. talk to margie's mom on the 2nd and 3rd calss bording. She will give you the ticket. then go to the 1st class bording,click the tickets on the top and then click the guy who takes the tickets. Then he would let you get on the titanic.