About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 05:43 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier for Sony PS2 and PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

i need help, im playing on my psp. stuck where you learn to do the place switching. can't figure out how to get an idol behind the laser like wall. please help.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:39 AM   #3
Unregistered

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I need help, i'm in hero mode(finished the game once) and i'm looking for the 5 parts of the final airplane(after gunship). If you have finish it plz tell me (or us) Thank you in advance!! :3
Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
Unregistered

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Theres one part in each area, In the Brink the first part is under the huge island, In far drop its within all those pipes outside the cave, in sector zero its in beside one of the stone pillars, In the aeropan barracks its in one of the islands behind the barracks, fly in to collect it ( but dont land, its like within a canyon that u can fly in to) and the last one im guessing is in the research rig though currently i have not found it.

Good Luck
Old 11-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
Unregistered

scrath that there isint one in the research rig area but there are two in the brink, one is under the island like i said and there other is right beside the landing zone on the island

mwhahahaha i got all 5 now
Old 11-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
Unregistered

Question Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

im nearly done the game 100% I have two problems...

Im only missing the second All Armor Mod, where can i find this?

Second, Im having trouble completing the side missions 100% Ive done every Orb Hunt, my total is 12 including the first city, The volcanoe and the forest robot area. Ive shot down all the dark eco crystals and returned the total ammounts to their respective precursor idols. AND ive gotten gold in every Target Race, Gold in every Radio Mission and even at the Rig aswell, AND finally ive done all of the Barter's Tavern missions...

Are their actually secret missions that cannot be seen on the radar/map? I can recall only one in Sector Zero where this ghost ramdomly approached me, as i was flying and asked me to seek out his "Lost Treasure" it was a simple fly to the targets mission, nevertheless i got 3 orbs for it and an addition to my side quest,

IS their other random missions like this in the other flying areas? like the Brink?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #7
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

The last one is in the Brink outside the plane hanger
Old 01-14-2010, 11:45 PM   #8
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;176820]Theres one part in each area, In the Brink the first part is under the huge island, In far drop its within all those pipes outside the cave, in sector zero its in beside one of the stone pillars, In the aeropan barracks its in one of the islands behind the barracks, fly in to collect it ( but dont land, its like within a canyon that u can fly in to) and the last one im guessing is in the research rig though currently i have not found it.

The last plane part is outside the island plane hanger in the brink.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:16 AM   #9
don_paszczos

Hi guys, I've just ended TLF once again (1 time on normal mode and about 3 times on hero mode just because i wanted to buy all of the upgrades for the planes and discover all of the secrets). I've got 100,82% of ending a game (which is weird) - 100% plot, 100% missions and "only" 99,60% of equipment. I don't want to end this game for the fifth time just because i missed one part to the scatter gun but i want to have fully 100%. So my question is - does anybody know where I can find this part of weapon ?? (P.S. When you look at the equipment in menu there are a dots near all 4 weapons. Dots are in line - first line has 3 dots, second line 2 dots and third and forth line has one dot. This part what I'm looking for is connected to the last dot in the "3 dots line" near the scatter gun). Uff, hopefully you'll understand me cause my english is not very good as you see. greetings
Old 02-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Theres one part in each area, In the Brink the first part is under the huge island, In far drop its within all those pipes outside the cave, in sector zero its in beside one of the stone pillars, In the aeropan barracks its in one of the islands behind the barracks, fly in to collect it ( but dont land, its like within a canyon that u can fly in to) and the last one im guessing is in the research rig though currently i have not found it.

Good Luck
hey there is 2 parts on the brink
Old 11-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:

Good Luck
\\ it's in brink on top of the island
Old 11-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #12
Unregistered

Quote:
i need help, im playing on my psp. stuck where you learn to do the place switching. can't figure out how to get an idol behind the laser like wall. please help.
it quite easy, really, just jump on the empty platform, teleport, jump of on the othe side, wait for the idol to return to your side of the lasers, teleport and jump back of. You ans the idol must now be at the same point; you just need to put it on the button to open the next door
Old 01-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #13
Unregistered

I am stuck on trying to protect the gallion from the boss fight with the laser robot shooters and destroy the battle nodes . I can't defeat the laser robot shooters. Could someone please help me?
Old 06-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck on trying to protect the gallion from the boss fight with the laser robot shooters and destroy the battle nodes . I can't defeat the laser robot shooters. Could someone please help me?
right when they appear shoot each of them until they start circling above the behemoth them shoot one of them continuously until it is destroyed repeat until your plane is pushed back then start again but minus the ones you've destroyed.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:26 AM   #15
jordyboy15

hey i managed the impossible my total completion is 101.00% does anyone know how that is possible