About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 for Nintendo Wii and Sony PS3. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-23-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

i cannot get the third animal sign on the greater kudu hunt... the last hunt in level 11... i get 80 points the animal feces and tracks are what i have found so far.

also is there an animal sign in the last hunt when you are hunting the ram .. i dont know which level but i can not find a single animal sign. i swear i have about 89 signs so far i wish this had a way of tracking the progress....

any help and photos would be nice
Old 09-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
Old 10-01-2009, 04:31 AM   #4
Unregistered

shoot the cougar alot lol. To get more integrity and a higher score do not use the shotgun. But the shotgun can kill it in 3 or 4 shots. I have killed the mountain lion (cougar) probably 15 times, what I usually do is just dodge its jump and shoot the hell out of it with the pistol or any rifle, try to get it into the heart or head. My gf and I both have a max score on it with 1054 I believe
Old 10-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
Unregistered

We are trying to get the crossbow. How do you find it?
Old 10-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
Unregistered

You get the crossbow after hitting a certain rank.

How do you know how many tracks there are per animal? I have gone through the whole game thinking there was 2 per animal untill the animal before the puma fight i found 3. >.>
Old 01-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
by making sure you go through every stage and get all medals for every challenge, then you should unlock it.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
you get it in one of the levels then go to archery in your guns thing
Old 03-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #9
Unregistered

Cool Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
you dont find it, you earn it with experiance.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:41 AM   #10
Unregistered

Post Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
get to rank 10 if you alredy unlocked it chouse any hunt then press Y or triangle then go to heavey rifles man then go right once then bam you got the crossbow
Old 10-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
shoot the cougar alot lol. To get more integrity and a higher score do not use the shotgun. But the shotgun can kill it in 3 or 4 shots. I have killed the mountain lion (cougar) probably 15 times, what I usually do is just dodge its jump and shoot the hell out of it with the pistol or any rifle, try to get it into the heart or head. My gf and I both have a max score on it with 1054 I believe
you should try using the crossboe for that, its harder to kill the cougar but its worth the points! If your up for the challenge but you have to aim for the heart cuz you wont get as much points! Maybe even more then 1054 points i believe.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #12
flashninja25

Quote:
use your shotgun with 6 shells (the order) now you wont have very much time before he pounces on you, so you have to get him off, and dont stop shooting him, he will die after about 3 shots
Old 12-30-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashninja25 View Post
use your shotgun with 6 shells (the order) now you wont have very much time before he pounces on you, so you have to get him off, and dont stop shooting him, he will die after about 3 shots

ok, so my big question is HOW do you get him off you? i can get one shot in but cant get him off after that. its shows at the top press "z", or "c", or "b" but never does any good.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #14
Unregistered

Tap the button it tells you to as fast as you can to throw the mountain lion off of you. Then shoot it as many times as you can!!

Quote:
Old 12-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
i would perfer use the semi-auto shogun and when funs at you just run the other wa and shoot him every chance you get