About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-12-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-24-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

hello! okay so this part took me forever! I aced everything else (i owned the gameboy game mario and luigi the one with cackletta and fawful, so i knew how to do everything) but this part is tricky. so i thought i would share.

After you beat Midbus. after you eat/ are force feed. you get thrown in to the giant hole you see on in the forest. and in the hole its a tunnel and blah blah blah anyway. i got stumped once i pushed the bomb over to the wall and exploded the first X on the wall. well b4 you push another bomb light it and then push it on 3 and the next on 2 then the other X s will open. i know i am not exactly "clear" on this but if you are on this lvl you will know what i mean
Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Wow it's like you read my friggin' mind!! Thnks, whoever this is :0)
Old 01-20-2010, 04:30 AM   #4
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello! okay so this part took me forever! I aced everything else (i owned the gameboy game mario and luigi the one with cackletta and fawful, so i knew how to do everything) but this part is tricky. so i thought i would share.

After you beat Midbus. after you eat/ are force feed. you get thrown in to the giant hole you see on in the forest. and in the hole its a tunnel and blah blah blah anyway. i got stumped once i pushed the bomb over to the wall and exploded the first X on the wall. well b4 you push another bomb light it and then push it on 3 and the next on 2 then the other X s will open. i know i am not exactly "clear" on this but if you are on this lvl you will know what i mean
Oh My God thank you so much I was beginning to crack up!! Noticed the X's but couldn't figure out how to get them. Restarted game 'cos thought I did something wrong and have reached this point again. Thank you for saving my sanity!!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:

i got pass that part but i forgot how to go pass it sorry
Old 09-22-2009, 08:06 AM   #6
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I am stuck in the "Pump Works" since I am unable to use Luigi's Hammer to shrink Mario. Actually, I even started to whole game again since I tought I missed something. Finally I just think my game came with a "Bug" or some kind of a problem since I can use Mario's Hammer but not Luigi's. When I press the "R" buttom, Mario swith to the hammer but Luigi's Sign stills with the jump symbol. If I press "R" again, Mario's hammer disappear but Luigi's still the same. Am I doing something wrong or for real my game needs to be returned? Please, I will appreciate any help.

Carlos
Old 09-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

i'm actually having the same problem. i cannot seem to figure out how to switch to the hammer for luigi.. does anyone know if this is a bug?
Old 09-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #8
Unregistered

You hit the B button to work Luigi's hammer and the A button to work Mario's hammer. You switch between the hammer and jump by pushing the R button.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #9
Unregistered

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there any way to go through the chat portion any quicker when restarting from a saved spot?

2. How do you defeat the pink pig dude (think he is called Midbus) once you get into Bowser's castle?
Old 09-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #10
Unregistered

at first i thought i missed something too but as you go through pump works the bros while find toadbert and luigi will get his hammer then.

also you cant defeat the pink pig dude yet. he will defeat you (without killing you) and run away saying this is finished yet.

hope this helps
Old 09-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #11
BigDaddy

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
I have 2 questions:

1. Is there any way to go through the chat portion any quicker when restarting from a saved spot?

2. How do you defeat the pink pig dude (think he is called Midbus) once you get into Bowser's castle?
1st question you can't make it go any quicker and to defeat yes he is called Midbus eveytime he throws is wacking ball wait until the ball gets in front of you then duck until he goes away. Then he throws it, so duck. When he puffs himself up starting hitting him in the chest and don't stop until he backs away and comes forward a bit. Then hit him or wack him. Also when he starts jumping on the floor he will jump you ,again duck.And he might jump near you so if he does hit him when he is in a hiting range. Its quick so be careful! Hope that helps!
Old 10-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
I have 2 questions:

He is pretty hard but just keep trying and you'll defeat him eventually just make sure you have a lot of the chicken peices
Old 12-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
I have 2 questions:

Use the shy guy special attack on him until he dies Thats how i beat him
Old 07-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #14
Unregistered

To defeat (yes, Midbus) in Bowser's Castle, you need to do this:
When he comes at you with the wrecking ball the first time, duck on the third swing. You need to have a very close call because Bowser only stays down for a second. Then, look at his swings closely. If the ball is parellel to the ground, punch.
If he comes up to you with a high chest, ready to punch, simply punch him a lot before; don't worry, he'll eventually stop, I would freak out about that.
Unless you get hit, Midbus won't get food. But if he does, you would have to be SUPER lucky to get all his food. Always try for it, though.
And when he starts bouncing, then you'll have a 50/50 chance of dieing or blocking the shot. To try to block this, just duck on the third time.
Hope this helps, and good luck!
Old 10-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #15
Unregistered

Wink Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

thank you i have ben stuck on that since last week
i restarted my game at least 10 times