About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-05-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
Unregistered

Post Royal Feat Mission

Has anyone found a good way to get through this mission? The best strategy I've found so far is to hire some lords in the very start so that atleast they can survive the stupid dragon raids. Even with that strategy, I havn't passed the mission. I've only killed all the ghosts so far, but the serpents get a little overwhelming if you last too long.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Royal Feat Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has anyone found a good way to get through this mission? The best strategy I've found so far is to hire some lords in the very start so that atleast they can survive the stupid dragon raids. Even with that strategy, I havn't passed the mission. I've only killed all the ghosts so far, but the serpents get a little overwhelming if you last too long.
it is really hard please find some cheat codes for us
Old 09-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #4
Unregistered

Re: Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

hi,

I'm also having the same problem with The Royal Feat quest. could anyone plz help us with the quest I still haven't got past day 30...
Old 09-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #5
Unregistered

Re: Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Ok, I think I may have a solution. I just beat it and am using the Steam web brouser to give you an over-view. You could make a;

-Lords hall (general defence (must have a lv20 or higher lord, preferably knight))

-Knight Guild (attack flags)

-Marketplace (commerse)

-Rangers Guild (exploration flags)

I did not make them in that order however it seemed to work. I guess the big thing is not to let yourself think that your gonna lose. Even if it looks like your gonna lose because you just lost your last tower doesn't meen you give up. Also Dwarves and Dwarven towers are miricle-makers, by the end I had over 10 Dwarven towers and five fully-upgraded Dwarven Guilds. Don't make elves, rouges and wizards, there useless because they don't have enough health. Just keep building towers to keep Rafnir off your back while you destory enemy lairs.

Just don't give up! -NB
Old 09-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
snaxes

Post Re: Royal Feat Mission

Quote:
at the start of the mission too kill the dragon build 3 archercamps there 5 something serpentlairs around and no match for your archers i cleared em in about 5 min then it gets a lot easer the big dragon is invinsible at the start so just make a gaurdtower too the north so he can smash it and goes home ,after you cleared the serpents explore the witch camp you need too destroy 3 minatourtemple's then get a quest too kill 4 ghosts near a temple south west after that i build up over 20 guilds and 40+ towers and destoyed the dragonlair and barely made it lol still it worked after this mission you get an orb selectable left uperscreen witch increases you money over time
Old 09-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
webrenos

Thumbs up Re: Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

__________________________________________________ ___

------- For trainer: ---------

http://m0004.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_majesty_2.shtml

Old 09-20-2009, 06:54 AM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrenos View Post

------- For trainer: ---------

http://m0004.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_majesty_2.shtml

wont work for me... got any ideas of how to fix this?
Old 09-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #9
webrenos

Question Re: Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Sometimes it doesn't work for me too but if you hear the voice in the back of the game when you press 1 it means that the trainer is activated. Try again maybe you'll be lucky. I don't know why it doesn't work every time......
Old 09-22-2009, 05:13 AM   #10
aidynphoenix

Re: Royal Feat Mission

Quote:
just start out with clyrics guild.. you'l do fine.. also dont really expensive buildings in verry behining.. chances are dragon will kill it and just slow you down alot.. it was easy when you start with clyrics.. gl
Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #11
Breadie

dragon mission is pretty easy imo, or given the random spwn maybe i got lucky. Heres the strat i took

start with 4k gold, upgrade castle straight away

then build market

built tower near the sewer hole that pop's up

build 3 rogues

archer camp, 3 archers

then just hero hall. (i have 2 rogue lords, cheap and strong dmg, and no need to worry about them dieing and saved for my dwarf lord 6k ><)

and 1 tower + upgrade (so dragon doesnt kill it) at each new rat hole i guess

NOTE: try to build stuff at the south of your castle, since the dragon comes and does some dmg then moves off. At the start he should hammer your castle but wont destroy it. Same wit towers, upgrade your towers and the dragon will only put it to low hp but wont kill it. Explore south, east and south east for trading post sights and keep that artifact which constantly gives extra gold on.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:55 AM   #12
Unregistered

Sounds like your strat is wierd?!

I have my strat att killing of the serpents around the base and build 4 guild house, warrior, rouge, archer and celtic and just do 3 of them all...in 5min all my heroes are killed like bugs! have to rebuild heroes all the time and always get killed...

managed to get far as to the dragon lair but ofcourse the text and sound bugged out so i missed the advice to not kill the lair to early so i got the bloody stupid dragon over my base all the time killing of 30 heroes and the base/ palace in 5min :/

funny game indeed but annoying!!!

so how do you manage the game with 6 heroes and 1 dwarf lord?
then i have 12 heroes (3 of each) and getting slaughtered by serpents and the dragon before the mission even starts?
Old 09-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #13
Breadie

oh that was just the start to my strat... the game is always about establishing a foothold and strong economy for yourself. Usually the longer the game goes for (higher lvl your heroes) the easier the stage gets, so then you will have all the time in the world to lvl your heroes up to fight the dragon

But yea, the problem with massing units at the start is they will get owned by serpents, and more than likely get caught in some f'd up aoe from the dragon which kills 3-4 heroes at once

constnatly reviving heroes will cost you dearly

which is why i say upgrade castle straight away (more constant income + more tax collectors)

build market (upgrade asap)

and build rogue/hunters 3 of each and then start going for your lords

also like i said, i have 2 lords which are rogues lvl 16/19 and only cost around 600 to hire (with 60+ dmg) they dont die

then i just took my time saving, lvling those heroes and buyin my dwarf lord.... once i had established a good foothold (killed serpent lairs, got my 3 trading post up, towers along my borders) i built 1 of every guild, even elves and dwarfs

So in my final fight id say i had 24 heroes
Old 09-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #14
Unregistered

Re: Royal Feat Mission

Quote:
You get the lords too go around and kill the serpents bases usually they spawn 4 when they die but that shouldn't be too overwhelming if you get your lords too flee.
Good Luck
Old 09-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #15
Easy game...

here are some tips:

Build 3 rangers guilds x 3 rangers. Upgrade and research one of these guilds, and all rangers get those benefits. This is how i always start out.

This works with all guilds btw. Never upgrade more than one guild of every type.

If you place multiple guilds of the same type; when you place a blacksmith, you only have to reseach one armor type and weapon, and all heroes of this guild type get the benefit of this.

Rogues are only good when the guild is fully upgraded and researched. I always build one of these just for the extortion ability. Later when money becomes available i fully upgrade and research one guild, and then put three more guilds and pump out heroes.

Use the fear flag. I always default it on 500gp. When you see a situation thats not going to work out well, use the flag.

Always start with a market place and immediately research the health potion.

I hardly use the party system. In the beginning of a game, its too expensive. Later i don't need it. I would guess its useful tho because you can easily use the wizards, which don't do anything you want if they solo. If you use the party system, always make a warrior the leader. They respond best to attack flags. Wizards don't respond well to any flag, other than the fear one i think.

For the DRAGON mission; build your base south of your castle. Use the fear flag, and remove it when the dragon leaves.