About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Animal Crossing City Folk. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-08-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
Old 11-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

You need a slingshot. Just like in Wild World, presents float overhead. Use the slingshot to shoot them down. Like all tools, Tom Nook occasionally sells them at his store.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
Unregistered

anyone know how to get different fruit to grow?

Thanks for any help
Old 11-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
Unregistered

To grow different fruits, you must get fruits from someone in another town, and bury the fruit, and the tree will grow.

Advice: During this month, it is the Mushroom Sighting time, and you will find a few mushrooms laying around. Some mushrooms are actually part of the Mushroom Collection, while some are worth just a few bells. The elegant mushroom is worth 10,000 bells, so be on the lookout for that one!
Old 11-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
Unregistered

Thank you for advice on fruit and mushrooms.....

I don't know anyone else that plays this game! does that mean I am out of luck getting any new fruit? I have apples... Will the auction maybe have something different?

Thanks
Keith
Old 11-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 ZombieFarmer is an unknown quantity at this point

You can also get new fruit from them randomly washing up on the shore one that is very nice to find is the coconut.
ZombieFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #8
Unregistered

Cool Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How do you find the mushrooms
Old 01-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks for any help
1.ya first get 3 r 4 packs of paper frm nook

2.write letters 2 all ANIMALS in town

3.in letters say something about fruit axample "i like fruit"

4.atatch fruit

5. send

6.you will either get lots o frnitre clothes wallpaper ect. or different fruit plant fruit water it and wait a few days and u hav different fruit fyi it mite take a few tries
Old 02-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:

Thanks for any help
I have peaches. I started sending gifts to everyone in my town and one day some one sent me back an orange. Later I found a coconut washed up on the beach, so now I grow peaches, orngase, and coconut!
Old 03-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:

Thanks for any help
you dont need to visit another town, but that does work. you can also write a letter to an animal with a fruit attached to it saying 'How are you?' As long as they understand the letter they will send something back
Old 11-21-2010, 04:14 AM   #12
Unregistered

you have to go to an other city and get one of there fruit and then plant it and so on and on
Thanks for any help[/quote]
Old 12-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #13
Unregistered

If anybody still goes on this, please add me as a friend and email me at xoSaraJane@yahoo.com because I won't be coming back on this website.
Name; Sara
Town; Mt Sinai
Friend Code; 1978-3006-0938

Thanks~
Old 11-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #14
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 ZombieFarmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You need a slingshot. Just like in Wild World, presents float overhead. Use the slingshot to shoot them down. Like all tools, Tom Nook occasionally sells them at his store.
Also the slingshot isn't available till Nook's Shop is upgraded to Nook 'N Go I can't recall how much you have to spend to do that but I also recall hearing something about waiting a week after the game starts.
ZombieFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:42 PM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
go buy a sling shot at nooks and shoot at it