About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 05:19 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Dale Weir; 03-10-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Hi,

Can anyone give me a mini-walkthrough for the train level for QoS?

I am completely stuck and very fustrated!

I have killed the 4 goons by shooting through the glass windows on the train roof and managed to sneak past the electrical connections, but after that I have no idea. When I jump onto the freight train, my carriage is uncoupled and the level ends. I have lokd ahead and I can't see who is uncoupling the train so can't shoot them to stop it.

HELP!!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

I need help.
I must fight with that guy after I go up into that church and I dont know what to do.
I'm sure that is very easy and most of you will thing that I'm stupid, but I just need help with this mission.

Thank you!
Old 11-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
Unregistered

Im stuck on the first part of the game where you face off with mitchell. The last part where you fall down the boxes and they both are moving for the gun. it has you press certain buttons. everytime it comes up wrong though when im pushing the correct button. how the heck do you do this???
Old 11-15-2008, 06:28 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im stuck on the first part of the game where you face off with mitchell. The last part where you fall down the boxes and they both are moving for the gun. it has you press certain buttons. everytime it comes up wrong though when im pushing the correct button. how the heck do you do this???
you have to move the crosshair into the circle that says the button, and it will work.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #6
Unregistered

Question Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
you have to move the crosshair into the circle that says the button, and it will work.
what is thecrosshair and how do u do that
Old 12-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #7
unregistered

Lightbulb Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:

The way u kill him is u move your coursor over the target with the wii mote than press a or c (u only use c if u r using the wii zapper
Old 01-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
hey i am also suck hey can someone help me via email on radical_4_lyf@hotmail.com plz
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #9
Unregistered

Smile Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
hey i am also suck hey can someone help me via email on radical_4_lyf@hotmail.com plz

u press the right button and the right time.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi,

I have killed the 4 goons by shooting through the glass windows on the train roof and managed to sneak past the electrical connections, but after that I have no idea. When I jump onto the freight train, my carriage is uncoupled and the level ends. I have lokd ahead and I can't see who is uncoupling the train so can't shoot them to stop it.

HELP!!
Look to your left shortly before you cannot go any further on the right-side train. There is a blue cargo box, jump down there, if you die, you jumped in the wrong spot. Once you're in the blue cargo box you will be able to figure the rest out. When you get to the guy thats trying to uncoupe the train, you simply shoot the explosive barrel on the right, and then proceed to move forward, kill the remaining guy, and then the welder. Dont forget that you need to be on the side of the train that he is trying to detach, so you have to jump quickly.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #11
adiandangi
New Poster

Quote:
Hi,

HELP!!
just kill the bad guys dont bother about killing the guy that is cutting it away just run and jump onto the moving train
adiandangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #12
Unregistered

I am stuck on the Science building level. It says to go to the roof to find a way in so I do. Once on the roof I get stuck and can't find any way to go any further.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #13
Unregistered

im stuck on the science mission i cant find a way in the building ive killed everyone on the ground but have no way of getting in or making the laoding bay free to reach?

if anyone could help thanks
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #14
Unregistered

Talking Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
im stuck on the science mission i cant find a way in the building ive killed everyone on the ground but have no way of getting in or making the laoding bay free to reach?

if anyone could help thanks
you make your way up ont the balckany were you are toled on the 4n that they are turning on search light jump over gate then the search light goes on dnt bottel it when it comes down your close 2 being cought but ge past then u climb a bar up to the roof then fight of all the people then a copter comes keep shooting it to it falls ull finish then u watch vid then ur in
Old 12-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck on the Science building level. It says to go to the roof to find a way in so I do. Once on the roof I get stuck and can't find any way to go any further.
Go all the way up; go to your right; vault the wall; walk towards the air vent (little light shining in it); smash it a couple of times then crawl through...