About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-09-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Kane & Lynch here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
jvan85

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
Old 11-15-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I am stuck at the exact same spot. I cannot figure out how to kill the dump truck driver. Advice?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:39 AM   #4
Unregistered

I just got past it. Holy f*&%.... that took almost three hours and about 25 tries. For starters when you start the level from the beginning you have to take out four different waves of attacks the first three have hand guns, the last one has automatics, WHen you kill the last wave of guys before you have to talk to jennie, take all their guns and don't waste their ammo, there should be 180 round available, you will want about 100 at least.

I played around forever taking different shooting positions, finally, I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.

Let me know if you figure it out, and how you do it.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just got past it. Holy f*&%.... that took almost three hours and about 25 tries. For starters when you start the level from the beginning you have to take out four different waves of attacks the first three have hand guns, the last one has automatics, WHen you kill the last wave of guys before you have to talk to jennie, take all their guns and don't waste their ammo, there should be 180 round available, you will want about 100 at least.

I played around forever taking different shooting positions, finally, I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.

i have shot from every place on the baord except for the van. it finally worked. i was actually about to return the game or get the book for it but it finally workd
Old 11-23-2007, 09:00 AM   #6
Unregistered

Quote:
i have shot from every place on the baord except for the van. it finally worked. i was actually about to return the game or get the book for it but it finally workd
I was stuck the same as everyone, tried on top of the van and passed the level first time. Thanks for the help.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:09 AM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
This didn't work for me. I have the PS3 version. Anyone else having trouble with this, this is how you do it... Before you talk to the daughter shoot out your machine gun shots into the air until you have 29 bullets left then you will shout "I'm out of ammo". Get your 150 ammo from Lynch and then scavenge around the dead to find any extra ammo. Don't go too near the daughter or the truck will come before you have searched for ammo. Once you have all the ammo you can muster go to your daughter. When the truck comes, chase after it up the hill. Stand in front of it as it reverses and shoot like crazy at the driver. You might break the glass there but I doubt you will kill the driver that quick, if you do you are better than me. Chase after the truck and do the same when it turns again at the other end. The truck should shut down and then on to the next chapter. The only problem here is you don't always get the same number of turns, sometimes it will kill the daughter on the first turn sometimes the second. I don't know why this is, but all I know is I delayed chasing after the truck after it left the first turn. Every other time when I was too close to the truck it killed her straight away. By delaying, you will be a long way behind it but you can catch up when it does its 3 point turn. It doesn't give you much time to shoot, I kept shooting as the truck came towards me and must have been centimetres from running me over. Hope this helps someone.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:02 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
just shoot the windshield. dont aim for the driver
Old 12-29-2007, 06:42 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
i got on top of the van and i just shot the front window screen it took me ages i wanted to throw my pad at the tv lol but pick up sum guns and keep shooting at the front window screen get lynch to help you forget bout the other guys on the truck consentrate on the driver dont stop shooting
Old 03-16-2008, 01:19 PM   #10
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

THANK YOU SO F###ing much for the hint about the van it saved me from selling the game
Old 06-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #11
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1389) man how in da world do u jump on da truck
Old 08-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #12
Unregistered

Talking Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
DUDE THANKS ALOT, i was loosing my mind but your tip worked amazingly! props
Old 09-27-2010, 06:31 AM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
it worked for me too, thanx.
i almost gave it up.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:16 PM   #14
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.
Thanks m8.. that's magic... really works
Old 12-02-2007, 10:08 AM   #15
Unregistered

Red face Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:

OMG!!!! It was almost getting me very mad, because everything that i tried, yall tried 2. So im going 2 try and get on this van and make sure my cuzin protects her, cuz he happens 2 run out of ammo evry time we almost have it. but thanx and here we GO!!!!