Thread: The E3 thread!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 09:37 PM   #4
gamevet

Re: The E3 thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
I haven't followed it but I read last night's Twitter sidebar on Gamecritics this morning and those tweets were amusing enough. Same old same old.

So are we saying that Next Gen is going to be a bust for it's first two whole years?

I really like the PS4, it is a nice machine and great for watching Netflix and MLB.tv on. There are some really good games, but very very few of them. I would wait for 2015.

I'm looking forward to Madden in August. I hope there will be some surprises before then.

August!
Yeah! I expected a least a couple of big titles that would ship this year. Most of the somewhat surprising titles won't be here for quite some time.

This would have been an opportune time for Nintendo to get some traction with the Wii U, but they've left those that are still holding out with very little reason to jump onto the platform in 2014. Devil's Third looks like a fun hack n' slash though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9teDKrpaDKQ

I shouldn't be surprised by this. I had bought my PS3 about 7 months after its launch, burned through what little decent titles were available and ended up getting a 360 for Bioshock and the upcoming Mass Effect in 2007.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackajack View Post
My E3 highlights so far:

Sunset Overdrive
I am not sure if i really like the sort of bloated gameplay, but i love the style.
I liked what I saw of that title as well. It sort of reminded me of an overlooked last-gen title called Bulletstorm.

Last edited by gamevet; 06-11-2014 at 09:45 PM.
gamevet is offline   Reply With Quote