View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 11:41 PM   #6
gamevet

Re: Anyone playing Titanfall on the PC?

I'm enjoying this much more than I ever enjoyed Call of Duty. It really does deserve the praise it's getting. Your character can run on walls, make double jumps to reach high places, go invisible to sneak past a Titan and you can even land your Titan on an unsuspecting enemy below.

It would have been nice to have a campaign, but it's hard enough to stop playing multiplayer to ever get to that point. This will be one of those games like Warhawk, that will be nothing but a drink coaster in a couple of years, when the online community has dried up.

I have a feeling the audio is uncompressed to keep any kind of excessive load off of the XBone's CPU. The title is also on a BD disc, which does offer up to 50 GB of storage space. The PC game doesn't feel like it was held back by the console version, except for the large amount of HDD space required to install it.

I can relate to what you're saying Li-Ion. I've never finished Demon's Souls and was hoping to play Dark Souls, since I got the hard-bound guide on the cheap. So many games, so little time.

Last edited by gamevet; 03-18-2014 at 12:20 AM.
gamevet is offline   Reply With Quote