View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 03:04 PM   #33
abfackeln
Wanderer From Ys

Re: So... the XBox One then...

So... I have an Xbox One now...

Actually I have had it for over a month. I am the guinea pig for new consoles. I currently make good money, so why not spend it. I said to myself if I saw a Day One Edition on the shelf I'd buy it. I saw one so I bought it. Not that a Day One edition is all that special.

My experience has been okay so far. The Twitter-like feed of friends is a little weird. Can't complain too much because the system is so young. There isn't a lot of content yet.

The games I have included: Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct (Full Game), Max, & Halo Spartan Assault (or something).

Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct have been the most fun so far.

The combat is finally how I wanted it in Dead Rising 3. Walking out of a tunnel and seeing a sea of zombies is really cool.

Killer Instinct only having 6 fighters is a major rip-off, but it plays really well and I want the franchise to continue so I bought the full version. Even have the classic arcade game.

Forza is still my favorite racing sim. Now it is prettier. I haven't been sucked into DLC yet.

Overall I am fine with purchase. I like the games I have and would of bought one in March anyways for Titan Fall. I wasn't going to get a PS4 and a Xbone at the same time anyways and I'll purchase a PS4 in March for inFamous 3.

I'll only purchase exclusive games for the Xbox One and everything else on the PS4. That is kind of what I did last gen too.

Last edited by abfackeln; 01-08-2014 at 03:07 PM.
abfackeln is offline   Reply With Quote