QXZ
They hit me with a truck

Send a message via AIM to QXZ Send a message via Yahoo to QXZ
Re: What are you playing right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by QXZ View Post
I'm just going to give a heads-up on my end.

After 150+ hours on Black Ops 2's multiplayer mode, I've found the straw that broke the camel's back: The core combat is shit. If you've been perusing this topic in the past few weeks, you're probably already aware of my disdain toward Black Ops 2's melee combat. Now I can officially say that the gunplay is comparatively poor, since it favors weapon selection over marksmanship. With the only exception being sniper rifles, a bullet to the head is equally as damaging as a bullet to the foot.
This is hilarious. Are you Crackajack in disguise (platinumed Demon's Souls despite it being 'terrible')?
Nope. For one thing, I haven't played Demon's Souls yet, which means I haven't gotten a platinum on it.

Getting back to Black Ops 2, I will say that it took me about 100 or so multiplayer hours to come to the realization that this game isn't close to being a top-tier game. Right now, I'm suspending -- if not outright terminating -- my online involvement with the game. However, I am still making observations about the game from passive dummy sessions (basically "me vs. me").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
I have been playing (or rather dipping into):
Pinball Arcade - continue to utterly fail at meeting the standard table goals on this. Starting to get more consistent high(er) scores though. Pinball is mysterious and exciting.
I think you'll get the satisfaction from completing them as your skills and scores improve from each table. Just play as normal, and there's no doubt you'll be able to complete them all.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
-- Adam Savage of
Mythbusters

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.co.../GreenPuyo.png
QXZ is offline   Reply With Quote