View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #444
Pedro
64-bit Poster

Re: What are you playing right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackajack View Post
I hardly ever used a bow, but i followed the instructions and everything worked, so if it actually says you can do it with a bow i doubt it has changed. The game was released for download last month but making it harder for lttp gamers? I don't think so.

The requirement list is not that complex or long.
Bosses were still alive when you killed the BPs?
shrug
I've just confirmed that killing BPs with a bow does not affect your character tendency. You have to go toe-to-toe. I just killed BP Miralda through judicious use of the backstab and my character has moved towards white for the first time. Only 4 more to kill....I think I will leave Satsuki and Selen and just kill Rydell, Miralda and Scrvir over this game and the next!

How did you deal with BP Selen, by the way? She runs off into the swamp to heal, and you can't catch her because you're slowed down by the water. Because she has a sword that goes through shields, the only strategy is to dodge...I tried fighting her on that little sliver of land and as soon as I tried to dodge, I noticed the developers put a lot of little rocks there so that dodging is really hard - they interrupt the dodge. That is very sadistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLB1987 View Post
My woman had a hard time understanding this isn't L4D, and just kept running around. Frustrating, to say the least!
Ha ha, my co-op partner is like this too - balls-out rampaging around, while I want to poke about in every nook and cranny. Can't imagine this style suits Rainbow 6 too well!
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote