View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #250
Pedro
64-bit Poster

Re: What are you playing right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
I've spent over 240 hours playing the game, but came up 1 artifact short of completing the questline, because I had made the wrong choice on one of the quests. It's the only thing I haven't completed to get the Platinum trophy for the PS3 version.
Wow. Are you going to do a quick run through with a new character in order to do that quest again?

When Point Lookout came out I started Fallout 3 again, and was level 7 when I got to the Point. It was...challenging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLB1987 View Post
Should also note I'm playing on hardcore mode. To be honest, other than the extra weight of Ammo, it doesn't really seem to be much more of a challenge than it normally would be."Stimpaks etc healing over time", I assumed that would mean the course of several minutes rather than several seconds.
I started off like that but found it annoying more than anything else. I was constantly limping around with a broken leg, because you needed doctors' bags or something to cure that. Irritating.

While Fallout 3 was one of my best gaming experiences, F:NV made a lot of improvements (not having to use VATS, good main quest storylines etc). It's a decent game.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote