View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:31 PM   #32
randomd00d

Arrow Re: Supreme Ruler 2020 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a way to make an country go to war with you. First make sure that they hate you. Build up a fairly capable air force with plenty of missiles. Then garrison troops in the cities closet to their borders. At last scrap all your GROUND troops. YES SCRAP THEM. After a while they will declare war. Use your air force to beat the crap out of them and halt any advances they make. While this is going on start building new ground forces starting with fast building light units and then build some decent units. After you start gaining the upperhand take there CAPITOLS and you will crush them. Repeat untill the world is yours!
or just do like me if your pro, i engaged the whole eastern europe after a few conquest, they declared war on me (i played as germany) and made an economic-warfare machine before entering to war (didnt take a while) then i started building loads of leopards and eventually ended up with Ion Panthers A-2 (uber tanks)

if your pro, you can do like me and pickup a wealthy country then fight the whole eastern and west-northern europe along with the west

european countries i fought after continental war broke out:

Poland
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Spain
Portugal
Ukraine
Serbia
Bulgary
Moldova
Romania
Montenegro
United Kingdoms
Canada (duh, so soon in the war: unreachable somehow)
Italy (hardcore push was needed, took hours, same was for France before i conquered it and then others started declare war, a fatal mistake)

and even some other smaller countries (werent important enough i guess) that i forgot

you just need a brain, for me i had over 1100 leopard battallions in service and just about another 1200 in reserve (retreating and repairing them as much as possible when low on HP)

so i successfully managed to take on Italy and Spain at the same time while defending all the northern and eastern line

THIS TACTIC IS FOR EXPERIENCED RTS PLAYERS, YOU MIGHT FAIL HARD IF YOU JUST STARTED !!!