View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 05:40 AM   #1879
crackajack
32-bit Poster

Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

They then must have some satellite surveillance assistance or are locating your GPS signal. Drop the gadgets you are wearing!

Would have liked it if it was a feature but AI behavior and path finding are under continuous construction and it seems not to progress in the speed of the level design getting more complex.

Since the achievement suggested it, i have to brag about being a Golden God in Super Meat Boy now. Got the 100% finished achievement when the stats said i had 102%.
I don't know if i could really make it to the ultimate end, the 106%, but it's enough now since other games are waiting.

Loved those Dark World levels and the ever increasing difficulty of the game. Always satisfactory after dying a ton of times to move finally inside the tiny safe zones the environments offer and get accustomed to all the bonus characters and their deviating movement styles where some are essential for success.
Still hate the actually short loading times on every chapter select, warp zone entry, glitch level start though.
crackajack is offline   Reply With Quote