View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:17 AM   #134
DestructoKitteh
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 DestructoKitteh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New People, Please Introduce Yourselves

So i appear to be 17 year old british child of african descent. I was formally a forum troll on IGN's forums but got sick of all their bull**** (AND their generally lackluster reviews in which they give somethiong a bad score because you have to unlock characters and the gross misuse of their ratings system) and decided to start reading a real gaming website (in other words i love the podcast). My primary hobby used to be watching anime such as Naruto, Bleach, Gintama, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in a Shell, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Nabari no ou, One Piece, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Kuroshitsuji, School Rumble, Shaman King, Casshern SINS, Vampire Knight, Tales of the Abyss, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Fairy Tail and Blue Exorcist but seeing how that industry is slowly deteriorating and i am watching a lot less than i used to i decided to get into games more. On the topic of gaming i just recently got into the Mass Effect series and quite love it (especially the first) and now i am scowering the internet for games that are similar and have so far gotten Dragon Age: Origins from my adventures and am loving that too. I am also a huge fan of button mashers especially the Hokuto musou and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.
DestructoKitteh is offline   Reply With Quote