View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 08:52 PM   #122
Steve Maxwell
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 Steve Maxwell is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New People, Please Introduce Yourselves

Hi Everyone,

My name is Steve! I've been reading Game Critics for a few years now, initially attracted by the extremely excellent writing of Brad Gallaway. Then Daniel Weissenberger recommended Deadly Premonition to the community here and I played it, and now my love for all things Game Critics is eternal.

Anyway, I have loved video games my entire life, and about 6 years ago that love accelerated as I started to purchase more consoles, read more reviews and just make games a bigger part of my life.

Recently, some big changes have been going on in my life (such as relocating) and I thought it was time to start a blog, get a twitter, and start writing some reviews, articles, etc. I just submitted my first review to the Game Critics Forum about an hour ago, so look for it: a Third Opinion on Nier, my favorite game of 2010!

Ultimately, for my money, games are the best form of entertainment out there, and I greatly appreciate how they are progressively bringing all the best parts of other forms of media together. Nice to meet you all!
Steve Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote