View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #102
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

(This is Kelly)

Okay just to patch this up a bit, I posted that quite a long time ago!! I was just a little disappointed that I had spent time saving rubber tyres, wooden sticks etc to get the robo-dog voucher, only to find that the robo-dog was nothing special.

My cat never touched the piano! I must have waited about two months for her to sit on it and still nothing happened.
I'm not really a fan of any of the furniture in the game actually. In my house at the moment all I have is a dog bed and a fish tank! I used to have a tv but it didn't fit my room decor and my pets weren't interested in it. I also thought about substituting the dog bed for a sofa and my dogs wouldn't leave it alone and weren't interested in playing with their toys anymore!

Sorry this post has just been me moaning, but I felt someone should know about what I'm thinking!!
Actually speaking of thinking, I'm considering giving furniture another go. I brought a miniature schnauzer last week and she's into everything! Maybe I've just been choosing the wrong dogs...

Has anyone got questions about the game??

P.s. By the way, my new pup is called Frosty. I need to buy a little buddy for her so if anyone has got name suggestions please post them! I'm looking for an unusual and unique name