View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #60
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

That link is for the old nintendogs. And if you want your dog to bring the disk back to you without having to call his/her name and be faster plus catch better go to any park, I recommend the sandy one but any will do, get a boomerang from barc and throw it a lot! If you dog can't catch it at first that means it is slow and it will get faster because he or she will catch it soon! At first couple times you will need to call it to come back with disk or boomerrang, whatever you throw, and when it comes to you don't just grab it, pet your dog until the little flowers come up. My dog is doing great at the disk nintendogs cup he is perfect, he is fast and brings it back without me telling him to and jumps when catching it. But I keep losing because I have horrible disks they go so slow and don't go far, I walked and walked but all I get are suprise cookies and other stuff. Does any one know how to get the pro disk? I have 2100 trainer points. Oh ya I have a Shiba Inu named kamon. He is "ideal" it says, he used to be plump. weird.
Well I hope I helped! Always practice!