View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #58
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I've just played this game for about a week and i'm just wondering, correct me if i'm wrong. Formula seems to change your pet's physique. I've bought my husky and it started out to be plump, then i started to notice that some of the pets had their physique to be ideal and how much faster they can run compared to my husky. So i decided to make my pet fit. I've been feeding it diet food for quite some time and also walked and trained my pet as much as i can and it's still plump. Being quite curious of the description for "formula" because they stated it's for GROWING PETS, so i decided to give it a try. I fed them formula last night and VOILA!!! I woke up having a skinny husky and an overfed cat. LOL
I do admit i overfed my cat a lil' because i had most of my attention on my dog since cats are just for show. I thought it was ok to feed him as his physique had always been plump. =X
So my question is, can anyone tell me if Formula really does affect the physique of our pet?

Another thing is, i saw someone posting with regards to red ribbon? I remember i got mine using Spotpass? I met the person when i was walking my dog and the person would give me some gifts once in awhile. I got my red ribbons from him. ^^ Hope that helps.