View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #175
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Still no info on the ducks ?

Ive got gold on every mission except this one and as a previous post says, I find it hard to believe that it was so easy for everyone else that no one even comments to say how they done it.

I thought there might be some animal signs for the mallard ducks on Lvl 1 because you have to cover some ground to get to the site but I can't find anything also the mission brief does not ask to Track and Hunt the ducks.

Don't quote me on this but I also find it strange that this is the only mini-game that does not go straight into the mission from the mission select screen ie: you have to cover a fair bit of ground before getting to the mini-game.

Im at the maximum experience level 25 and have been since mission 10 so I assume I have unlocked all the firearms.

Ive tried using The Order shotgun with 6 rounds and trying for as many double / triple kills as possible with 100% + accuarcy - still no good (however I think this is how it must have to be done).

Anyone got any other ideas, Any help re Animal signs, additional firearms etc