View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:22 PM   #83
GoldenDie
New Poster

Re: New People, Please Introduce Yourselves

Hi there. I'm Errol from the Uk. I'm 29 years old and I work in public service (for now anyway, lets see what happens in a few months after the budget cuts). Been playing video games since the age of five and my first system was my beloved C64. Although I was a PC addict in the early nineties playing Wing Commander and Championship Manager, I have been primarily a console owner, owning an NES, N64, PS2, and I currently own an XBOX 360 and Wii.

I first came to the sight a few months ago, curious to read the infamous review of Halo 3. From that point on I have been impressed enough to stick around by the intelligent and independent thinking to be found on this site.

Another hook for your site was your fantastic Podcast, to which I have been addicted since I started listening about a month ago. It is entertaining and frequently hilarious, and thanks to a recent show I am considering picking up Too Human just to see what all the fuss is about.....

Anyhow, keep up the good work Gamecritics ! Looking forward to discussing games in the future with you all.
GoldenDie is offline   Reply With Quote