View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #56
adembroski
New Poster

Re: New People, Please Introduce Yourselves

Hello! I'm A.J., I live in Eden Prairie, MN (a suburb of Minneapolis), and I'm currently taking a break from my I.T. career to pursue a little landscaping (in other words, I got laid off and took what I could get - hey, I'm in the best shape of my life, I can't complain).

I've been reading this website for a few weeks now, and I find myself coming back constantly. It started with my obsession with Mass Effect and the sheer amount of opinion content here, but I started to see there was an amazing amount of very insightful editorial here compared to most gaming sites. Joining the forums seemed like a good idea.

I've done a small amount of work in the gaming industry. Specifically as a consultant for EA/Tiburon on Madden NFL 10 (and by extension NCAA 11) and Madden NFL 11 due to my background as a football coach, but my passion lies in WRPGs.

My "dream game" is a video game remake of the DLx "Classics" series based on the Dragonlance Chronicles trilogy, preferably made in the Dragon Age style by Bioware.
adembroski is offline   Reply With Quote