View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 07:26 PM   #59
Unregistered

Re: Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War Soulstorm Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Stra

A playu all races, and IMO i believe that the Tau are the best race if you know how to play good with them, 1st of all hammerheads, broads and suits suck, the upgrades for infantry are the best, you have to be very active with stealth suits and commander and know your terrain so you can control the jumper, i dont care if your Ork, Necrons, Space Marines... your going down, i already took 3 ork in hard, all attacking same time, only lost some stealth and barracudas.... most units didn't even came close to my defense line.
Most rushes are hard to with Tau, you just have to get you defensive line far from you HQ so your stealhs have time to do any damage wild you regroup, runing away is really amusing because most units focus and the others can fire more peacefully...

By the way, Monolith, Benesblathe, etc against Tau!? forget it, stealths granades take him out of business and by the time you get them back they are all alone and with less half live...