View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #31
Unregistered

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have looked at all previous posts and still am failing on this. I have done this so many times I am ready to get rid of this game. Its a shame as I was really enjoying it until hornets nest
"Never give up...never surrender" look...I'm a 53 year old pilot with an aerobatics rating ,and I was getting ready to throw the contoller through the tv screen. I picked up a few pointers from the fellas above. I finally killed 31 and blasted away at ground targets in total shock ! *attack from the side as much as you can...and my add-on is regroup your wing (press twice quickly on the bottom key) after the listen up command followed by the attack command (right key pad) as mentioned. Also use WEP (that's war emergency power...I fly P-51's for real) no....I'm not kidding. ...and b - line it to the next groups. As one fella said, check the map for pesky flashing yellow.
They're the ones that 'sneak' in there for the piss off. Patience is the key on this (geek squad brain child) I'm sure. Another thing...Me - 109's show up with ground attack...stay low, and hit the cover me key. Get it ? Got it ? Good ? Let me know how you do my friend. "Mustang Dude"