View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 07:23 PM   #198
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegheart View Post
well im guessing none of you have made it as far as me in the game since u all complain about the first quest but if you have.. why cant i add rosalind into my party >.< i talked to her and it said shes my ally and all after she broke me out of jail but..shes not in the ally list still >.>...and also i have a few more questions

which area/mob drops ninja and samurai classes

where can i get the final armors example: berserker armor/helm/gloves/etc

and whats the point of the tower in the forest..ive made it to lvl 9 so far (didnt try to go farther yet)

my Characters stats/build\/
str:99 int:44 res:43 vit:99 spd:24 skl:33 lck:39 hp:822 mp:74

Jobs\/
Fi:27 Ma:20 Pr:20 Th:20 Mo:20 An:20 Kn:26 En:20

currently im Kn/An/En and unbeatable xDD except for the freaking grotto >.>
You can find Samurai and Ninja cards in badland. I found samurai card from Ronin and Ninja card from High Ninja. The cards can also be found in Monster Realm as well. As for the tower, I think its a good place to make some money. There are some rare drops in NT and I've found some pretty good ones. Also, after reaching the 10th floor, you will be asked a question if you want to take the challenge. If you do, you will be ported back to 1st floor and there will be new monsters. Their hp is a bit higher.