View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:57 AM   #11
Virgil
New Poster

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Okay so i just got my game a while ago.

Right now my team line up are:
Lv. 8 Fighter
Lv. 8 Monk
Lv. 8 Priest
Lv. 6 Mage
Lv. 6 Thief
Lv. 5 Priest

Yes I got two priest because. One priest I'll make his/her Sub Job as Mage/Anchor so it could damage and heal at the same time. And another reason is that when one priest dies. I've still got another one to help the party and revive the other priest whenever it dies. Having two priest makes my party survive more.

The quest Hostia Hunt Down Orders is I think a repeatable quest that you could do to earn much money faster. You get like 1900z per quest. What i do is that. When I get this quest, I just go out one room then you'll see like 3 monster with possibly 1-3 mobs per monster. Once they're dead. I just go to the next room then come back to the first room so they'll respawn. After getting the requested amount of hostia to defeat. Just go back to the guild and report the quest. This is an easy way to earn money. I do 1-2 runs after a normal quest so that i could use the money to buy a teleport card to bring me back home after i finish the desired quest.

I'll try to make a image of some requested dungeons.

I'll possibly try to finish the game and make my guide soon.
Virgil is offline   Reply With Quote