View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:55 AM   #45
Unregistered~~

Unhappy Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am getting confused not about the game but all these people saying i am getting stuck on boss here is a realy good tip dont be a noob and rush through the game i did that go far now i am restarting because i got far but i am too weak. now training so far i am on the disc 2 and i am just running around fighting monster to get levels up if you dont tdo this you will keep getting stuck like i killed the first boss you fight. i at level 10 killed the boss people call orange dino or something i train for ages if you dont do this you will to the 3rd disc and be level 30 or 40 when you should be higher so train more and dont skip monsters and stop say i cant kill it i killed all boss in disc one with not having one person die not one and it did not take a hour it took a few min
No clue what you're saying. When I first started playing I fought everything. But slowly enemies started getting cheap and always seemed to get to attack me 2 or 3 times before I could make a move, even worse in big groups. I started skipping most regular battles. The only time I regret skipping leveling is when I got towards the end of disc 2 when you fight the Szabo and the other 4 robots for the 2nd time, all at once. That fight tore me a new one. Still won and made it to disc 3 with an average level of 34~35 lol. I even beat the Ghost Yeet tree at level 36~. My jobs were about the same all main classes were 35~ with subs around 15~18. Best setup by far for general whole game use is: Sword with some Guardian, Monk with some Sword, Black with White, White with Barrier, and Assassin with a little White/Support

As long as you do your preparations and skill selection before battle, you're fine. Another quick tip: don't sell accessories with unique abilities. Save all of your "X element resistance" earrings and such. When you face a boss that focuses on 1 element it's much better lose a few M.Def. points for a 50% resistance to an element.

Anyway, the real reason I posted here was a question: I've gone through everything I can find for the most part on Disc 3, both Mech fortresses, the Sea Cube, and I've opened almost all of the chests. My problem is this: I'm missing the last 2 White Mage level 6 spells. I have Cure-All but I can't find the other 2 any where. I haven't bothered with entering the final area yet, but if that's where they're located then D:

I've checked all the gamefaq guides and anything that google could produce. I can't find a single thing that says where you can obtain all of the magic in the game. These 2 spells are driving me crazy =/