View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #1308
Epic Juicebox
Noisy?

Rep Power: 14 Epic Juicebox is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Epic Juicebox
Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Just finished Assassin's Creed a few moments ago. I enjoyed it a lot, but unless the sequel offers up something new and exciting, I think I'm done with the series. Production was top notch. The graphics were pretty damn impressive. And the gameplay mechanics stayed fresh enough throughout a majority of the game. But the story was spotty. I wanted more development of what was going on outside the Animus - maybe even some missions that were played out entirely by the 'other' main character. Instead, it was basically wash rinse repeat - have fun playing as Altair (Spoiler Who was really cool, but come on... even I knew it was Al Mualim after like the third memory block! End Spoiler)! Oh well. I'll keep an eye out for the next entry, and if Ubisoft can wow me with some new weapons and moves - and a little more variation in storytelling - then you can probably count me in!

Next in my queue for the 360 is Blue Dragon, but I'm not ready to start that yet. I think I'll fire up the Wii next for some lighthearted Super Paper Mario action!

- EJ

Now Playing: Persona (PSP) - Scribblenauts (DS) - Assassin's Creed II (X360)

Check out my entire collection at IGN!
Epic Juicebox is offline   Reply With Quote