View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok guys its simple to dominate in this game u need to know about cars ok ...for example tat person who put a ford charger ....................come on tats simple who dont know tat a charger is made by dodge ......................well tats wat i mean about knowing about cars ....................anyways this game is good but not the greatest the makers kind of messed this one up ...............guys we need a free roam pro street. (yes.... or.......no) let me know
other than tat if u been playing car games u should do fine in this game oh and yo whoever said tat the lambo is doing 510 or wat ever it is u most be smoking some good stuff while u playing the game

and for any mesages to me ....my name is john
john i agree 100% with everything u said. we need the free roam back. and i liked the driving style of the old need for speeds like underground to carbon. u could take corners so much faster. but the point is that the new style is to be more realistic. which is cool. and yeah whoever said that there charger was a ford needs to be smacked. MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!