GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Farming Simulator 2011 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18149)

Dale Weir 01-07-2011 03:54 AM

Farming Simulator 2011 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Farming Simulator 2011 for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Mizana 01-06-2012 08:37 PM

Re: Farming Simulator 2011 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

First off, Canola is NOT the most profitable crop :) For the amount of canola you can harvest from the black field at the start of the game, you can get 80% more Barley, and this is all without fertilizing :)

Second, you can hook trailers to the backs of other trailers, but backing up two trailers to get a third trailer on is twice as hard as backing up a single trailer x)

Third, FERTILIZE. You'll get around twice as much crop if not more by fertilizing! I have not tested if fertilizing with provided spray is better than with manure yet so if someone wants to try that out. It might be the only difference is you don't have to pay for it, but who really cares about paying for spray, labor, gas, etc anyway? xD

Fourth, a very good one for beginners. You do not use the plow unless you want to create new field! If you want to prepare a field for seeding, use the Cultivator!

Fifth, if you see a bottle, pick it up! Next time you head by a crop drop that has a turtleshell-like recycling bin, just hop out while your grain pours and walk up to it, bottles you have already collected will be put in automatically and will give you 'Reputation'. Reputation gets you better prices at the shops :)

Sixth, you can tab out while you don't have anything to do like when waiting for crops to grow or workers to process fields :) The game will go on like you're still lookin at it. I'm writing this while playing right now! Going back every few minutes to empty my combines as they work x3

I suppose that's it :3
Happy Farming!!!

Unregistered 01-06-2012 10:38 PM

Re: Farming Simulator 2011 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do increase the speed of my equipment, when in multiplayer i can go 100 mph

Devastater 93 05-16-2012 11:13 AM

If you guys want more money with out the
Money cheat this is how you do it. If you
To you're career save game in files/my games/
Farming simulator right click it and go to open with notepad and go aLong
To silo amount and go to 'rape' thats conola
And it should have number there and get rid
Of that amount and put in the number you want
Eg 3000000 and save it you will have that amount now go and sell it.
Ps.you can do this with silage as well.

Larry 07-10-2012 01:05 AM

where do you fill the water trailer at

Unregistered 01-02-2013 06:13 PM

in the lake

Unregistered 01-21-2013 10:48 PM

How to you fill the manure and water tanks at the tomato or lettuce huts in the platinum edition?