GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17220)

Dale Weir 03-18-2010 05:58 PM

How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for How to Train Your Dragon for Nintendo Wii and DS, Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 04-11-2010 02:40 AM

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

My son has two sick dragons that won't get better. He has all the ingredients needed for them to get better but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?

Unregistered 04-12-2010 10:43 PM

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I believe that happens after the mean kid lets the dragons out and then you have to go fight for them in the Wild Zone. You have to go to "Gobber" (the peg-leg guy) and get the ingredients he asks for to get the recipe to make them better. As soon as you accomplish that, they won't be sick any more.

Unregistered 04-15-2010 09:46 PM

I'm haveing trouble in the melee training session, number three. What the heck is that first symbol that you have to use? I have never seen it before, so I have no clue what to do!
Thanks for any help

Unregistered 04-17-2010 10:27 AM

How do you get the fish out of the barrels that theyre supposedly in??

Someone 04-17-2010 11:38 AM

You need to swing the wii remote to open the barrels.

Unregistered 04-22-2010 10:42 AM

does any body know a cheat for the game how to train your dragon

geneva diva 04-23-2010 09:39 PM

how do i find the dragons when they run away??

Unregistered 04-25-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183813)
I'm haveing trouble in the melee training session, number three. What the heck is that first symbol that you have to use? I have never seen it before, so I have no clue what to do!
Thanks for any help

That is a Dash symbol. You dash forward by tapping the movement joystick (on the smaller remote) toward the other dragon twice. Of note, you need to still be holding the joystick forward when you hit A (or Swing Down in Melee #5) for the full combo to work, so don't release it again after you get the dash.

P.S. Thanks for the tip on how to open the barrels. I kept expecting an A icon or something and couldn't figure it out. :)

Unregistered 04-29-2010 09:57 PM

Thank you so much for the melee answer. I was so stuck :)

Unregistered 05-01-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Weir (Post 182844)
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for How to Train Your Dragon for Nintendo Wii and DS, Sony PS3 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

how do i get the trophy all in one.... i knw its in arcade mode ... but i have no idea... i have all other trophies but that one and the 50 perfect one ..... help...

Unregistered 05-03-2010 10:51 PM

How do you find the runaway dragons for the wii my brother is SOOO stuck we have tryed everything

Unregistered 05-06-2010 04:51 AM

if you have all of the ingredients go back to gobber

Unregistered 05-06-2010 04:58 AM

I have already won astrid tournament and found the scale. my dragon is level 16.what i do next?I don't want to take the championship because my dragon level is too low.

sean dvaguitar 05-09-2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183729)
I believe that happens after the mean kid lets the dragons out and then you have to go fight for them in the Wild Zone. You have to go to "Gobber" (the peg-leg guy) and get the ingredients he asks for to get the recipe to make them better. As soon as you accomplish that, they won't be sick any more.

thanks now my night furys better (yay!)